How can we watch for LTT reservations to open up?

acamusic

Mouseketeer
It seems like reservations for the end of November and December should open up soon right? Do you think there doubt that it will open on time?

I've got all my reservations for my Nov/Dec trip except I'm waiting for LTT, since it seems SC won't open until after I leave. What is the best way to watch for reservations to open, other than checking Disney's website hourly? I assume they will release on the Disney site before it is announced on the Parks blog, right?

Is there anyone on the DIS waiting intently for this?

Oh I think there is a high degree of probability that there will be a thread announcing this on the Dis very, very, very soon after reservations open.

Ohh... is THAT why I can't seem to get any LTT reservations for my trip in December! I thought it was just super crowded! :)

I've been checking 2-3 times a day for the past couple of weeks. Everyday, I hope is "THE DAY" ha!

Good luck everyone!

When you get an ADR - please post on this thread. I was hoping for Friday Dec. 4th. That sounds like it will be too soon, though. I will watch this thread.

On the Disney ADR website it looks like they have opened ADR's for LTT starting mid-Jan.

1) Have to remember, ADR's open up ONLY when they know the eatery will be functioning.
2) if there is an doubt regarding the rehab progress, they err on the conservative side and delay ADR's.

I noticed the calendar is active for Nov. 20 onward for LTT and will let you search for reservations, but none are available (unless they are all already gone).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter