How can I ho ho or frosted someone

Ooohhhh! Can I get them too? Pretty pretty please with a Mickey-shaped cherry on top?

I can't seem to find my private message that someone sent me. Could someone PM me again. Thanks.

Can I get gobbled (I would also accept being hohoed, frosted, snowed ect...):goodvibes

I love the bouncing turkey guy...

hi, I asked this on another thread and I havent been answered yet so I was wondering if someone from this thread can answer it...
What are the rules for getting those happy faces in your signature... i noticed the url address has someones name on it, I can only assume that it has to be forwarded to me in order for me to use it... Is this the case?

If not can I go to anyones signature and take whatever I want???

I got Gobbled by M&N (Thank you very much!) but I can't remember out how to get it in my siggie. HELP!!!
P.S. I love that little reindeer others have also!

I want to do this too, but I don't know how. If someone sends some of this wonderful fun to me, how do I get it? Does it just show up?

I think this is so stinking cute, I have never seen stuff like this on other boards (non disney, I've never been to another disney site)

me too, me too, can I be frosted, snowed, ho ho'd AND gobbled (I just love that turkey!!!)? :love:

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter