How busy will it be?

TeamJones22

Cashback!
Hello all,
Im new to this forum and have a question.I am planning to go to DLP In september,we decided on the 12-16 because this is the date most children in Europe are back in school.I have been during magic unlimited twice in January so i have been a bit spoilt by the extremely low crowds!Anyone have any idea if it will be as quiet in september as it is in January?

I haven't been in September but in the "Unofficial Guide" book it picks out mid-September to mid-October as THE best time in the whole year to combine fewest crowds with best weather so it looks like you've made an excellent choice!!!
P.S. I agree - Cymru am Byth!!!!!

I have never been in Sept either but if I had to guess I would say that it wouldn't be busy at all especially since the 12-16th is midweek. I think it would be the perfect time to go, may try that next year instead of May. You'll have to let us know what it is like.

I reckon it should be fairly quiet at that time, since it's right at the beginning of the school year. I doubt many parents would want to take their kids out of school that early in term, so it's probably ideal.

Oh and welcome to the board!:flower:

Thank you very much for the feedback,i had to think about the best time to go quite a bit,and im glad that September seems to be the right choice. Ill definitely let you know what its like! Although i will say i cant recommend January and Magic Unlimited enough.It didnt really work on Aerosmith,aside from that its spot on,but it is absolutely freezing(especially in the last tunnel on thunder mountain!!)so if your looking for a good time to go it should definitely be then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter