How big is the Poly???

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
I will be there in 1 week... how far apart is the poly spread out... I requested Samoa because we like to be close to things... I do not like to walk for ever to get my coffee in the morning... Just wondering incase I get stuck in the fartherest longhouse away thanks..amy

:smooth:

Hi,

Good choice of the Poly. If you don't want to walk far for your coffee tho, why not try the Hawaii concierge building? It is there and waiting at 6:30 am ofr at the latest 7 am. You can have it there with a breakfast croissant or walk onto the deck at the marina and enjoy it there.

Aloha, so, jealous, enjoy.

Thanks but I do not think we can aford a concierge room....I wish we could.... is the resort real spread out...thanks..amy

No its all pretty close we just returned from a stay at tuvula(sp?)
and had a corner room 3rd floor garden that overlooked the marina, about 1 min walk to the great ceramonial house!
Youll have a blast there where ever you stay, but I would definitly request a balcony to have your coffee on you feel like your in another world! the furthest buildings would be: tahiti; Rapa nui; all the rest are very close.
ps from the adult pool east it dose get a little spread out! :Pinkbounc Have a great TRIP!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter