How bad do I have Disneyitis?

kellyla

<font color=6666CC>Pooh Beanie-aholic<br><font col
I am sitting here munching on popcorn that was made in the Magic Kingdom on Tuesday.OOHHH,the smell and the Taste(albeit a little stale,LOL)Pal Mickey is looking at me from the computer pleading to be used.Open guide maps spread on the floor.An unopenned bag of chocolate covered Mickey pretzels calling me.Will December ever come?

My sister just got back early this morning from a 5 day trip there and wont be home from work until 9:30 tonight.I want to hear all about it.I need a Disney fix.I guess I will just have to play with Mickey and make a game to see how long I can keep from opeening up those pretzels,hehhehe.;)

Isn't it tough Kelly...I know what you mean. :) I just keep reading the DIS...it helps me feel like I'm there. I can't believe the kids are heading back to school in a week...where did the summer go? December will be here before you know it (most of us hate to think about it...snow - yuk) but time does fly. :)

Did you open those pretzyls yet, Kelly! ;) I know I'd have a hard time resisting!

I find the fall just flies by, with the kids going back to school, then Thanksgiving and then Christmas shopping. Just try and keep busy and before you know it your trip will be here :) (and mine will be long over! :( )

I can't believe it's already here! And then everything going wrong, but then right again!

Don't worry the Magic is on it's way!

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter