• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How are special drinks / deserts done on DDP?

El Tel

Mouseketeer
Looking at the menus on Allearsnet, there are some fun, interesting drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and deserts, for example:

Patriot's Punch / The Spirit of '76 at Liberty Tree Tavern;

Dad's Electric Lemonade / Uncle Tim's Summer Breeze / Mowie Wowie / Grandma's Picnic Punch / Mickey's Be-Bop Drink / Grandpa's Electric Milkshakes at 50s Prime Time Cafe;

Desert samplers - e.g. Chef's Signature Dessert Plate at Le Cellier

Are these all excluded from the DDP (I assume most if not all are) or can DDP credits be 'topped up' with cash so they can be bought?

Thanks. :thumbsup2

No alcoholic drinks are included. Some of the special drinks can be had on the DDP ... depends upon exactly which ones where.

Some people have said they have gotten some of the two person dessert plates if two people on DDP are spliting it ..

El Tel said:
Looking at the menus on Allearsnet, there are some fun, interesting drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and deserts, for example:

Patriot's Punch / The Spirit of '76 at Liberty Tree Tavern;

Dad's Electric Lemonade / Uncle Tim's Summer Breeze / Mowie Wowie / Grandma's Picnic Punch / Mickey's Be-Bop Drink / Grandpa's Electric Milkshakes at 50s Prime Time Cafe;

Desert samplers - e.g. Chef's Signature Dessert Plate at Le Cellier

Are these all excluded from the DDP (I assume most if not all are) or can DDP credits be 'topped up' with cash so they can be bought?

Thanks. :thumbsup2

My dh and I shared the Chef's signature Dessert plate at Le Cellier. It counted as 2 desserts on the DDP - so you have to share with one other guest.

You can not get any alcoholic beverages on the ddp- they'll give you a separate bill for those (and MAY include the 18% gratuity already so be sure to look at it before adding a tip )

I had the Patriot's Punch las month on the dining plan

Deb

dahirsh said:
I had the Patriot's Punch las month on the dining plan

Deb

That's good news. I thought that collector's mugs were excluded from DDP but it appears not provided the drink is non-alcoholic. (I assume the punch is non-alcoholic - can you tell me what is in it?) :thumbsup2

If that is the case, can anyone confim that non-alcoholic glow-cube drinks are also on the DDP? :cool1:

We ate at the Sci Fi Diner in June. My 9 yo DD wanted a glow cube drink. We were charged extra for it---it was not included on the DDP.

I just got back from WDW and we were able to get the bee bop drink at the 50's Cafe on the dining plan. It all seems to be based on your waiter or waitress. Make friends with your serving staff!

El Tel said:
That's good news. I thought that collector's mugs were excluded from DDP but it appears not provided the drink is non-alcoholic. (I assume the punch is non-alcoholic - can you tell me what is in it?) :thumbsup2

If that is the case, can anyone confim that non-alcoholic glow-cube drinks are also on the DDP? :cool1:

We didn't get the mug to take with us, just the punch.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter