• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

How about some Animal Kingdom Photos 2

53240204996_9291c6e571_c.jpg

Oh, I know, I know! I saw this on our first trip before I ever heard anything about the Beastly Kingdom plans. Just before you cross the bridge into Africa, there is a trail to the right that takes you to see animals. As you walk this trail, the water is to your left and this can be seen across the water. At the time, I thought to myself, "That looks like a dragon." Turns out that I was seeing it like the Imagineers wanted it to be seen. The person I was with couldn't see anything but rocks and a waterfall. (Now, since I am remembering back to 2007, someone might need to jump in with a correction, but I think this is where it is. ETA I just googled to find this and everything says it was at the entrance to Campy Minnie Mickey.) This area: 1697064165391.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter