Hotel near LAX

MOM TO 4

Earning My Ears
Hi we will be getting into LAX around 2am. I am looking for a clean cheap hotel near the airport. We will be renting a car. We just need the hotel to sleep for a couple of hours before heading to the disneyland hotel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I would like to stay under 130-150 range with all taxes and fees included. Do you think they give a discount if we will only be there for a couple of hours? we are looking to check in October 7

look at hotels.com on the map for hotels close by, there are quite a few right on that main road.... i picked the crowne plaza lax for one night it was about 130.00

There are hotels on Century Blvd close to the airport. The Holiday Inn is right off the 405 fwy near Century Blvd - 111 before taxes. If you have AAA or have a membership you should get better rates at some of these. Also check out the Travelodge on Sepulveda south of the airport - it's in a decent area and less expensive than the bigger hotels.

Here's a map with hotels: Map

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter