"Hot" Town Car Company...

Mel6197

Mrs. Public Works
Hi all

Well all Ive seen lately on this board is DME.. I have to book Town Cars for 4 families for our Oct Trip.. No one wants to try DME..
So for our First Disney Trip the "Hot" car company was Tiffany, then it was Cariter, then Murry Hill.. So who is the "Hot" company for this year??

We do want our Grocery Stop, with so many of us and the kids, we NEED our grocery stop for Milk, bread etc...
Thanks all..

I don't know about "hot," but we use Happy Limo and have used the grocery stop many times on the way to our Disney cruises. They have a coupon rate, and you can fax your order ahead to Albertsons so it will be ready for you.
Barb

I used Tiffany in December and have nothing but good things to say about them. It was $120 round-trip including tip. We'll use them again to get a stretch limo for our honeymoon in October.

I've also used Happy Limo and would recommend it, but I think the latest "hot" one is Quicksilver. You can find plenty of recent reviews on this board for them.
Of course, the sponsor of this forum, Florida Tours is probably a good one too, I think I have seen them get good reviews here too. (and they help keep the lights on here at the DIS!)

We used magictransportation.com as well and were very happy with the service. They were 85 round trip from the Kissimmee station with the DIS discount, included a grocery stop, had clean booster seats for the kids to use in the van, and gave us a delux stroller to use for our trip. The kids also got autograph books & Mickey pens, which I thought was nice & they really enjoyed.

I used Quicksilver In Sept and they were great!!
Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter