Hoop Dee Doo

distravel

Mouseketeer
Looks like Disney has recently opened Tier 3 tickets for parties of 2 for August and September. I've been checking for reservations for the past month and today there are a lot of openings.

They've made some changes to the show. If they removed the hokie pokie from it I'd image alot of people are no longer interested...

They've made some changes to the show. If they removed the hokie pokie from it I'd image alot of people are no longer interested...
It was there, we did it last week. That said, they didn’t refill food like I had expected they would. Drinks and cornbread, etc.

There has been a tremendous amount of waste at the Hoop De Doo dinner.
I had a small fridge in my resort room so I took most of the extra food served to me and that became my next night's dinner,

I've been to Hoop 3 times since it reopened. Most of the show is the same as before (including that)

Looks like Disney has recently opened Tier 3 tickets for parties of 2 for August and September. I've been checking for reservations for the past month and today there are a lot of openings.
Thanks for the heads up! Want to add this to our family trip but I'm the only one who wants to go (out of a party of 7)....maybe I'll do it solo....

Yeah I noticed we could get a reservation in tier 3 this month. Waiting on the kid to wake up to see if she wants to go. We love it but not sure it will fit well this trip

I was so happy to get seats for myself and my 8 year old niece. When my kids were that age I had the most fun watching them bursting into laughter at the silly jokes. Does anyone know if the boat to the Magic Kingdom from Hoop Dee Doo will be running after the 6:15 show ends ( around 8pm?) if the park closes at 7pm? Thanks.

I was so happy to get seats for myself and my 8 year old niece. When my kids were that age I had the most fun watching them bursting into laughter at the silly jokes. Does anyone know if the boat to the Magic Kingdom from Hoop Dee Doo will be running after the 6:15 show ends ( around 8pm?) if the park closes at 7pm? Thanks.
Its usually safe to assume an hour of transportation options after the park closes. (Park closes at 7, options run until at least 8) Is this a Halloween Party night? If so, you have nothing to worry about with transportation options.

I would say you have enough time, but don't "dawdle" on your way back to the boat.

Its usually safe to assume an hour of transportation options after the park closes. (Park closes at 7, options run until at least 8) Is this a Halloween Party night? If so, you have nothing to worry about with transportation options.

I would say you have enough time, but don't "dawdle" on your way back to the boat.
It is not a Halloween Party night so I'm not sure why MK is closing at 7pm. My car will be parked at MK parking lot. If the boat isn't running I suppose i can take a Lyft to the parking lot.

I just canceled a category 2 for a category 3. I should get a credit back to my card, correct? It is a September reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter