• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

hoop de doo on the DP????

Fun, but not worth 2 TS credits. The food wasn't spectacular, but was ok. You are paying for the entertainment.

My DH and I LOVED this one! For years we have wanted to take our three children (ages 13, 10, 6). NOW, I can't believe we get to take all 5 of us FOR FREE because of the free dining plan in August!! It would normally cost our family $226.

WE CAN'T WAIT!! :banana: :thumbsup2

Ignoring the fact that my entire family became very ill shortly after eating there in June, we would not recommend it. In the small window of time after leaving and before getting sick DH and I were talking about how the show did not live up to our expectations. The food was average, and the show was silly. We really felt like it was a big waste of time for us. If you've ever heard of a small attraction in the NC mountains called "Tweetsie Railroad" this show was equal to shows we have seen there. I had planned this night because I thought DS7 would love the show. He laughs easily at silly humor, so I thought he would have a great time. After it was over he asked me why we went! He laughed a little, but quite honestly he has much more fun watching Sponge Bob!!!

We love this show. Our last two trips we stayed at the campground and saw HDDR. On The old dinning plan it was only 1 TS so it was worth it. I don't think I would go again using 2 TS's. Great show, OK food. We liked it better than the Luau. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I know I am in the minority here (happens a lot to me ;) ) but I didn't care for the show that much. It was cute but I expected a lot more for all the hype it gets. It reminded me of something you might see on a vacation in Tennessee. Very cute but not something I want to leave the parks for.

The food was good. I'm not a big meat eater so that doesn't leave many options. Looking back I am sure I could have asked for something else but we were there as my in-laws guests so I didn't want to make a fuss.

I wouldn't use 2 credits for it. But I am probably the wrong person to ask because I wouldn't go back at all. It was nice to say I have seen it though.

My DH and his parents absolutely love it though. My DD age 2 at the time also really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter