Hong Kong Disneyland Hotel - Facilities Question

Euchre_U

Hoosier born, Texas bed
I appreciate anyone's help with this question - we are checking into the HKDL Hotel next weekend. Are there self-service laundry machines in the hotel, like there are in DL and WDW? Meaning are there pay clothes washers and dryers located somewhere on the property?

I assume there is some sort of pay laundry available through the hotel, but we are looking for a self-service facility (ie less expensive).

I cannot find any maps nor guidance regarding this topic on the HKDL site nor any of the threads.

Thanks - Kurt

I appreciate anyone's help with this question - we are checking into the HKDL Hotel next weekend. Are there self-service laundry machines in the hotel, like there are in DL and WDW? Meaning are there pay clothes washers and dryers located somewhere on the property?

I assume there is some sort of pay laundry available through the hotel, but we are looking for a self-service facility (ie less expensive).

I cannot find any maps nor guidance regarding this topic on the HKDL site nor any of the threads.

Thanks - Kurt

There is pay laundry available through the hotel. I didn't use them. In 2012, there was no self-service laundry like you would find on-property like at WDW.

I did try and research this a lot in 2012. Self-service laundry facilities were available but usually in residential type areas. There are a number of pay laundry facilities dotted about HK proper and again...they were hard to find.

In the end, it was easier to bring extra clothes (especially underwear) or decide to wear clothes for a day extra than to look for a laundromat.

No, I don't think you will find washing machines at the hotels. We got ours done in the city and it was quite cheap, you take the clothes to them and they do it all for you, there are many of them around if you look closely :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter