Homecomin' Not Showing Up for ADR's

BethCPTSD

Mouseketeer
Hi! I stayed up until 3 am (PST) to book Homecomin' at Disney Springs for the first day at Disney. It looks like the restaurant is open, but it wasn't listed for ADR's. Could it just be full already 60 days out? Or am I incorrect that it's open? I was able to book at Olivia's which we wanted to do at some point, but I really had my heart on Homecomin' for the first night. Any input would be appreciated! <3 Thank you.

I was able to call them directly to make reservations. They aren’t a Disney owned restaurant so they hold their own reservations (and give some to Disney to book also). 407-560-0100. It’s been a year since the last time I did it, protocols may have changed, but it’s worth a try.

I have heard differing results about calling Homecoming in the past 6 months. Some have had success, and others were told to use the Disney website. They book up very fast for dinner. Have you tried lunch? I have also heard recently that they do a walk-up waitlist. I don't know if they do a waitlist in the app. I don't know if they are doing seating at the bar or not. If you have a small group, that might be an option. They did seat there before covid, and you could order off the regular menu.

They only release a small supply of reservations to Disney and hold the rest for walkups. We eat there often and only snag a reservation occasionally - it's hard to get!

You can also walkup and eat at the bar without a wait, usually. They were doing immediate seating at the bar when I was there last week.

They only release a small supply of reservations to Disney and hold the rest for walkups. We eat there often and only snag a reservation occasionally - it's hard to get!
We are doing their Saturday brunch. Is it worth the trip to Disney springs?

Brunch is my favorite meal to eat there, but DS can be a pain to get to if all you're doing is eating. There is good shopping + Gideon's and those combined with brunch are excellent!
Thanks! We are at Disney for 10 days so I figured to give it a shot. Maybe I’ll do the shopping too.

Thank you guys so much for the info! Tonight I'm having the exact same problem with O'hana's! I was on here from 245 am PST and couldn't get through until 3am on the dot -- no listing for O'hana's! So frustrating!! Do they have a walk up list at all?

Thank you guys so much for the info! Tonight I'm having the exact same problem with O'hana's! I was on here from 245 am PST and couldn't get through until 3am on the dot -- no listing for O'hana's! So frustrating!! Do they have a walk up list at all?

If you're trying to get Ohana at 60 days out, that one will be tricky. But that one can booked if you're persistent.

If you're trying to get Ohana at 60 days out, that one will be tricky. But that one can booked if you're persist
thank you! Any tips for success other than being persistent? I keep thinking if it's not listed there's no point in trying again because there will not be another opening. I didn't seem to have this much trouble planning ADR's in 2017, but I think it must be busier now with the 50th and people returning from pandemic days.

thank you! Any tips for success other than being persistent? I keep thinking if it's not listed there's no point in trying again because there will not be another opening. I didn't seem to have this much trouble planning ADR's in 2017, but I think it must be busier now with the 50th and people returning from pandemic days.

It was also a lot easier to book at 180 days out where only the Disney diehards would be booked and know that dining opened.
Touringplans has some free reservation alerts, but pounce quickly.

At 30 days out when the package deadline hits, things might reshuffle, and there might be a lot more open the night before or morning of. My friend went in February and got last minute reservations to Le Cellier and CA Grille.

I can't speak specifically for 'Ohana, but I was finally able to get a reservation for dinner at Flying Fish this past Sunday when checking around 4:00 am the morning of so persistence can pay off. A reservation for far later than I wanted had popped up occasionally in the weeks preceding my trip.

I think I'll be there around the same time you are. I was able to book Homecomin' lunch in the MDE app at 60+3 days. This was in the afternoon. I remember seeing several lunch and dinner openings for the first week of June. I checked again just now, and it looks like there are no openings available, so my guess is they're all booked at this point. You may want to try the Touring Plans reservation finder to get alerts in case anything opens up on your dates. I've read that people have been able to get reservations this way though I haven't had success with it myself.

We eat there every trip and never make reservations (late dinners and weekend brunches). Very rarely are they so full that they will they not take walk-ups so just put your name in and hang out in Disney Springs.

My husband and I like to eat at the bar and - even if full- we just stalk and usually are able to sit down within 20 mins. I've stopped trying to make reservations all together.

We eat there every trip and never make reservations (late dinners and weekend brunches). Very rarely are they so full that they will they not take walk-ups so just put your name in and hang out in Disney Springs.

My husband and I like to eat at the bar and - even if full- we just stalk and usually are able to sit down within 20 mins. I've stopped trying to make reservations all together.
I hope this works for us on Saturday night!!!!

thank you! Any tips for success other than being persistent? I keep thinking if it's not listed there's no point in trying again because there will not be another opening. I didn't seem to have this much trouble planning ADR's in 2017, but I think it must be busier now with the 50th and people returning from pandemic days
Were you able to get a Homecomin reservation? I was up at 3am PST on April 19th to make a reservation for my 2 sisters and I for June 18th. At 3:01 am I was able to snag a reservation for 1pm on the 18th. Then there were no other reservations left. So I guess I was lucky to get that. Now we have 2 other family members that want join us but the app will not let me add them. I think we are going to just try to walk up with them. But maybe I should try calling the restaurant directly?? 🤔

Thank you again everyone! I'm sorry it took so long for me to come back to this post! I ended up getting both Homecomin' and O'hana's on MDE. However, O'hana's is at 930pm on a Saturday night! But it doesn't really matter! Just glad we got them. I'll keep checking for earlier cancellations. We go May 31st!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter