Home Made Ears

igrsod

DIS Veteran
Just getting ready to leave in a week. Was having a hard time getting into the spirit, with all the changes and uncertainty. So I made these little guys. Now I feel ready.

Does anyone else make ears for each trip?

those are cute!! i make my own ears as well. can't wait to wear these vanellope ears when i go in 2 weeks!!

Attachments

• DSCN3093.JPG
    DSCN3093.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 3

those are cute!! i make my own ears as well. can't wait to wear these vanellope ears when i go in 2 weeks!!
I want to try making my own ears for our trip in August. I had DH and my two sons try on some headbands to see if they fit and if they would stay on DH's mostly bald head. My older son asked why we couldn't just get the hats like we had way back in 2012. I told him they are rare to find anymore. Where did you find your Disney fabric? They do look cute! I am trying to come up with some ideas for boys. I am sure they will wear Star Wars ones at Galaxy's Edge but I am not sure about the rest of the parks. They are 18 and 22 so they are not into little kid stuff like they were the last time.

I want to try making my own ears for our trip in August. I had DH and my two sons try on some headbands to see if they fit and if they would stay on DH's mostly bald head. My older son asked why we couldn't just get the hats like we had way back in 2012. I told him they are rare to find anymore. Where did you find your Disney fabric? They do look cute! I am trying to come up with some ideas for boys. I am sure they will wear Star Wars ones at Galaxy's Edge but I am not sure about the rest of the parks. They are 18 and 22 so they are not into little kid stuff like they were the last time.
i find a lot of my fabric on etsy cuz i like custom design disney fabric, but i also get disney fabric from Joann Fabrics

i find a lot of my fabric on etsy cuz i like custom design disney fabric, but i also get disney fabric from Joann Fabrics
Thanks. Can you tell me approximately how much fabric is used for one pair of ears? I have no idea about such things or how to begin to measure for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter