Hollywood Studios

I still love DHS, but only for drop-in visits. On each trip we will begin one day there, and then move on by mid afternoon. Then we wind up coming back again for a meal or Fantasmic or something. Boy, will it be different in a couple of years!

Glad to hear you had so much fun. The cost in my family for me paying for everything for 10 days in WDW and 3 or 4 days in Daytona Beach, I get 2 full days in HS. It is my favorite park and someday I might forgive Disney for closing The Great Movie Ride. I am doubly annoyed because now that they have bought Fox they could have redone the entire ride with nothing but stuff they owned. Sigh

We loved HS! My son said it was his favorite park because of the cool interactions he had with Kylo Ren and Jedi Acadmey. I loved it too. Sci-fi dinner was awesome!

We were supposed to visit HS for the first time this morning but my kids nixed it in favor of another MK day. I’m not sure I’ll ever make it over there because I’m going to stay far, far away when Star Wars land opens.

Would be hard for us to skip because we just love the four main rides, but we do tend to hop elsewhere in the afternoon or head back for some pool time. Unless you haven’t seen the shows and want to see most/all of them, it’s hard to stretch it to a full day. We tend to see 1-2 shows each trip and mix it up a little.

Most of the people that 'complain' about HS are people that get to go to WDW on a regular basis, or people that have no desire to see shows (shows, in my opinion, are the essence of Disney).

It truly gets an unnecessarily bad rap on this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter