Hollywood studios after hours?

Awesome, for a "sold-out" night sounds like a hit. I'm glad to have grabbed tickets for 1/18 when we'll be there. Thanks for the review!
Agree with that. We are going the 25th. We have our imperial uniforms ready for the night. With low crowds I hope they let us linger in the Star Destroyer a bit to get some photos with Stormtroopers

Agree with that. We are going the 25th. We have our imperial uniforms ready for the night. With low crowds I hope they let us linger in the Star Destroyer a bit to get some photos with Stormtroopers
We are going on the 25th as well. It still isn't sold out yet either which makes me hopeful for even lower crowds.

Only characters I saw we green army guys.

Another note was each time we walked into galaxy edge they checked for wrist bands: I guess a lot of days guests would have loved to walk around there with no crowds and some of the stores open.
so what's the rule if you don't have a wristband? for either of the parks? do they make you leave,or allow you to be in and around but no rides?

This looks fantastic! We plan on attending the last one in April. Is this the official thread for these events?

And can someone check to see if Wookie Cookies are available during the party? 😋

so they don't allow wandering etc?
No, they do not. Guests at these parties have paid a substantial price to experience the parks with lower crowds. I’m glad Disney does not allow extra guests to linger as it would negatively affect the guest experience of those who chose to pay to attend this event. Once the park closes to day guests it’s time to exit the park with the exception of possibly shopping for a bit in the main stores but even entrance to those may be limited to guests with wristbands. That part I’m not sure about.

Is it possible to see Fantasmic during the after hours event? I am going in March and would love to see Fantasmic if possible but just not sure it would work. I don’t have an annual pass or a park ticket for the day that I am attending AH so will enter the park at 7 when they let AH ticket holders in. I don’t care about a good seat - any seat would do, and I will be solo if that makes the odds any better!

Is it possible to see Fantasmic during the after hours event? I am going in March and would love to see Fantasmic if possible but just not sure it would work. I don’t have an annual pass or a park ticket for the day that I am attending AH so will enter the park at 7 when they let AH ticket holders in. I don’t care about a good seat - any seat would do, and I will be solo if that makes the odds any better!
Yes. This should be possible. Check the WDW calendar for the time of Fantasmic! and the time of the after hours. For example on 25 January, Fantasmic! is at 8PM and the party officially starts at 9:30PM, so that is plenty of time to go in at 7PM and see Fantasmic at 8. When you exit Fantasmic the party will not have even started yet!

Yes. This should be possible. Check the WDW calendar for the time of Fantasmic! and the time of the after hours. For example on 25 January, Fantasmic! is at 8PM and the party officially starts at 9:30PM, so that is plenty of time to go in at 7PM and see Fantasmic at 8. When you exit Fantasmic the party will not have even started yet!
Thanks, I didn’t know if entering the park at 7 would be early enough to get a seat for an 8pm Fantasmic showtime...

My family and I are going on 1/25 and plan on getting there around 6:45pm to check in. I made a dinner reservation for 7pm at 50’s Prime Time and I hope we can see Fantasmic! At 8pm.
We are doing Fantasmic on the 25th, also, then After Hours….hoping we aren’t wasting valuable After Hours time doing this.

We are doing Fantasmic on the 25th, also, then After Hours….hoping we aren’t wasting valuable After Hours time doing this.
We will be there on the 25th as well. If you are doing the 8pm fantasmic then I think you will be fine but if there is a second show I wouldn't do that one. I think it is a great way to kill time until closing, if I didn't already have a dinner reservation I would do that as well.

We have the April 2nd booked and would like to see Fantasmic before, but I fear the show may not be until closer to the party by then as the days get longer. It would be great to still have a show at 8:00-8:30pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter