***Holiday Yankee Candle Scent/Received*** thread is here!!...COMPLETED!!

mine still says in process... I think if mine doesn;t say shipped by Friday I will mail out a package of other stuff to hole my exchanger over til it arrives. I hate the waiting part because I love to hear that it got there

That is very nice of you...you really don't need to do that though. I am sure very one that ordered is in the same boat.
Almost half of the people ordered. I think we will hear of a lot of arrivals once that block is off.

:teeth: I am loving it!! :sunny:

Yours is one of the ordered ones, so who knows when it will arrive :rolleyes:

No worries! I am more than enough to tide me over! :rolleyes1

Enjoy Thanksgiving with the kids. My parents arrived yesterday (from TX) and are enjoying themselves so far.

Have fun with them.
DD arrives today, she will love the warmth. They got snowed on Tuesday :rotfl:

We have a lot of packages still out. Not many have arrived so far.

Mine arrived today from Jenny... ok no laughing at me :rotfl2:
I got 2 White Chocolate Mint Votives
a Christmas themed lid a
and 6 stitches :rotfl2: :scared1:
ok It was a medium jar of Christmas wreath but it kinda shattered in route so I reached in to get it and oops ouch...

the candle is in one piece so when DH gets home I think I will have him take a hammer and get the rest of the glass off then I can burn it on a tray!

Thank you so much Jenny! I love the smell hope my story didn;t sound cranky because it really is funny I should have known better than to just reach in I'm such a dork :banana: Thank you for my package!!!

a Christmas themed lid a
ok It was a medium jar of Christmas wreath but it kinda shattered in route so I reached in to get it and oops ouch...

the candle is in one piece so when DH gets home I think I will have him take a hammer and get the rest of the glass off then I can burn it on a tray!

Thank you so much Jenny! I love the smell hope my story didn;t sound cranky because it really is funny now I should have known better than to just reach in I'm such a dork :banana:

Oh....be careful everyone. We have had several arrive broken.
Trays don't work well. It just pools up. I have put them in a container that is almost the same size as they are to hold the wax up. Got almost all of it to burn that way. Mine was a crock type plater.

a Christmas themed lid a

Thank you so much Jenny! I love the smell hope my story didn;t sound cranky because it really is funny I should have known better than to just reach in I'm such a dork :banana: Thank you for my package!!!

Ok now I feel really bad. I even had it wrapped in the bubble wrap and they stamped fragile on it. Ugh. I'm so sorry that you got glass on you. I hope that you will still be able to use the candle though.

Ok now I feel really bad. I even had it wrapped in the bubble wrap and they stamped fragile on it. Ugh. I'm so sorry that you got glass on you. I hope that you will still be able to use the candle though.

don't feel bad! I wasn;t even thinking when I reached in the box Its ok I have lots of things I can burn it in and I love the lid and the votives!

I received a package today!! I got...

a small home for the holidays jar

a clean cotton tart

a french vanilla votive

an autumn wreath votive

a candy filled coffe mug

a car jar (I believe the scent is jack frost but it is in my car so I can't be sure at the moment ;) )

Not sure of the user name of my exchange buddy but I believe she is from Georgia...

Thanks so much!!

Suzanne
:goodvibes

I got my candle today from Kristen. It was broken when I opened it :sad2: I can't believe it broke because she wrapped it extremely well! I just took it to my local Yankee Candle and they replaced it for me!

Thanks so much Kristen! :goodvibes :love:

I got my candle today from Kristen. It was broken when I opened it :sad2: I can't believe it broke because she wrapped it extremely well! I just took it to my local Yankee Candle and they replaced it for me!

Thanks so much Kristen! :goodvibes :love:

:( That is the third one that has arrived broken. Those postal workers must really be throwing them around :mad:

(I think my receiver still needs to receive and post. I hope she's not disappointed) :guilty:
My package got WAY off track!

Your item was processed and left our ATLANTA, GA 30369 facility on November 20, 2007. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

This is the second time this has happened to me this month! :mad:

Sorry receiver! It's on its way though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter