!*!*!*Holiday Yankee Candle Exchange!*!*!*.....CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
:bounce: :hyper: Time for the annual Holiday Yankee Candle exchange!! :santa:

We will have a $15 MINIMUM on this one.

Please PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
Scents you like/dislike:
Willing to be an elf if needed?
Willing to send internationally if needed?...must be by airmail

Sign-ups will be until Nov. 8 (and I leave for a WDW :woohoo: ) Names will go out that morning.
Mail-by date is 11-21. I will have a computer with me and will try to check in some times.
Let the fun begin!!
:jumping1:

here is the coupon site
http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/image...ferCoupons.gif

Code is A3L5HY good for $10 off $25 expires 11/29

I found the thread this time!!:thumbsup2

Count me in and I am sending you a pm!!!

Thanks!!!:goodvibes

I love the Yankee Candle exchanges. Went to YC yesterday and got some of the tarts in the new Holiday scents. I got Candied Apple, Red Berry and Cedar, Silver Bells and Eggnog.

PM sent.

Here is a code for ALL TARTS AND SAMPLERS at $1.00 on line use XF810TS.

Hope that helps some of you!

I also have a printable coupon that I can email anyone who wants it, my email says send to a friend.

This would be my first time participating in an exchange on DIS so I have some questions. Hope I don't sound too dumb but my grandmother always told me there's no such thing as a dumb question. ;) I'm not familiar with Yankee candles but they must be special in some way. What do you like about them compared to other candles? Do people buy them locally or online when they participate in the exchange? I think I've read that they come in different styles. Is it better to send a certain style of candle for the exchange? Any and all answers or advice would be appreciated very much. PM me if you prefer. I love candles so I hope I can join in on the fun.

Welcome ShiPooOwner ( and fellow game player ;) ).
People order online and some buy locally and send. There are Yankee candle stores and they are also sold within other stores.
Buying online needs to be done pretty quick these days. We had issues with the time it took in past exchanges.

Why we like them. They are strong, last long, have loads of scents and cute accessories. Guaranteed or you can return them.
People usually state their preferences in styles. Some like only one kind, some several, some all!! ;) People also state scent preferences or ones they really don't like.
I am partial to jars myself......but some people prefer tarts, some votives.

And right, no dumb questions ;) If you have anymore, ask away. Hope you decide to join us.

Here is a code for ALL TARTS AND SAMPLERS at $1.00 on line use XF810TS.

Hope that helps some of you!

I also have a printable coupon that I can email anyone who wants it, my email says send to a friend.

Thanks, Marsha. Is there an expiration date for it?

Is everyone out trick-or-treating?? Where are all our Yankee Candle people??

Let's hear from you ::yes::

I didn't do the fall one and I am kicking myself in the butt for it, but I am in on the holiday one...especially since I am settled in our new apartment!

Gina!! Haven't seen you in a LONG time!! Welcome back!!

:yay: We are doing better on sign-ups now. Keep those names coming.

If anyone tries any of the new scents, give us a review.

mrsheppo, or anyone that has tried it, how is the eggnog?

Nice to know that. Thanks Gina....maybe I will take it off my list of ones I want to try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter