Holiday Secret Sister sign ups

I got my last package. Thank you JennyL. I love everything.
I got alpha blocks,stickers,a roller for stamps, and a few other things, but the package isn't right here.

Thank you so much
Cindy

:yay: Thank you Disney_Rider! :yay:
I love everything. If I forgot to list something, it isn't because I didn't like it.

I got a lovely hand made card.
Mickey balloons & hands die cuts in various colors.
Epoxy Stickers by Creative Imaginations for brothers - the boys thought they all fit them to a T.
Colorbox nesting cat's eyes inks in Rainbow Sherbet (all colors I don't have)
Cutter Bee Scissors - good thing, mine got chipped when a Little Bit used them to do something he shouldn't have.
Cutter Bee Cutterfly - craft & scrapbooking multi-tool - the boys said "great, now she can scrapbook in the woods." :rotfl2:
Two sets of Snag'em Stamps - gingerbread man & snowman
Pet Twill ribbon rolls
Sandylion essentials - baseball
jolee's soccer
Epoxy Stickers by Creative Imagination for beach/surfing theme
3 separate shaped paper by Making Memories - Addie DieCut Circle, Ava Artisain Edge Pink, Delaney DieCut Circle
Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker cardstock sheet - flower lacy paper in pale yellow
StoryTellers Club page kit Simply Fabulous - it has matching paper/diecuts in a great rust/tan/burgundy color scheme
Paper by PiggyTales - ba, ba, black sheep collection
A page kit by Cloud9 Design - beach theme - paper, embossed paper, ribbon, epoxy stickers, cardstock littleBIG word stickers, cardstock alphabet stickers, rub-on words & elements and rub on alphas - very cool kit.
Thank you so much! :cloud9: You have been a great secret sister.:hug:

I got a wonderful package from my Secret Sister Catinthehat35- Stephanie.

I got 2 snowman angel photo holders
A jingling mickey ornament
a key chain with many little key chains- 1 with each park- great for when you have lots of \keys that look the same- like churches do
a Mickey head pen, a 2008 Disney world pin with tink on it
a jar of chocolate candies
4 packages of sandylion essentials
a package of mini blossoms with brads
a package of making memories glitter clear flowers- very cool I have never seen them
a package of 6 holiday ribbons
a warm wishes holiday ribbon

Thanks so much!!!!

Rebecca

Hey everyone!!! Just a update with recent arrivals!!!! :)

Current list

I'll note November if they received November and than December when they get December...

Participants

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adults: received questionnaire back =

DisneyIsTerrific November December
MomOf2DisneyKids November December
rlovew November December
PrincessNancy96 November December
jennyL November December
AlexWyattMommy November December
MinnieGarden November
bearbear November December
wall*e 2008 November December
Arizona Rita November December
Tigger1221 November ]December
MazdaUK November December
Mischief_Managed November December
catinthehat35 November December
TPCShauna November December
knovak November December
lsherman November
Bellaswan NovemberDecember; per SS confirmation
Michellepooh November
VickiV November
Mickster November December
Tinkerbean November December
BAMB November December
Dyan November December
Disney_rider November December

Kids, parent, buddy request: received questionnaire back =

Hannah - Mo2DK - girl November December
Little Bit - AWM - either November December
Wy/Fy - AWM - either November December
Wall-E - MO2DK - boy November December
Kicky - MazdaUK - boy November December
Little Bear - bearbear - girl November December
Tigger1221 Sister - Tigger1221 - girl NovemberDecember
Banana- Arizona Rita - either November December
Roopooh - Michellepooh November December
jellybean - Tinkerbean - November December
Orville - BAMB - boy - November December

I totally suck as a secret sister, I dropped the ball.
Mine will be postal tomorrow, my mom is fully aware that the post office is the first stop tomorrow.

Sorry!!!!

I received my SS package last week - I've just been too busy to sit down and post. My SS was Tinkerbean.

I got a box FULL of awesome scrapbook supplies. My favorite is a handmade Disney Rolodex card set! I LOVE IT.

Thanks so much!!

Kim

And guess what, Christmas Day falls on December 25th this year! Why did no-one tell me?:scared1: :rotfl:

I received my SS package last week - I've just been too busy to sit down and post. My SS was Tinkerbean.

I got a box FULL of awesome scrapbook supplies. My favorite is a handmade Disney Rolodex card set! I LOVE IT.

Thanks so much!!

Kim

Yay!!! I was holding on to your package waiting for the 4x4 Rolodexs to come. I'm glad you like them...:goodvibes

Rhonda

that was so nice of you Tinker! as i would say to bubba----nice sharing!

I got my SS package from Buffy on Christmas Eve!!! :cool1: Thanks for everything! I got: a Vera Bradley photo album (so cute, I've never seen one before!) in Riviera Blue; Christmas epoxy stickers; vintage Christmas 3-D stickers; journaling tags; and a Mickey colors exploding box with the cutest blue beaded bracelet inside. Thank you so much for everything!!!! :banana: :goodvibes

Sorry it was so late! But yeah to the postman for getting it there before Xmas!!

DS8 picked out the bracelet for you, it's from the Mashantucket Pequot Museum.

I hope you like the photo album. I thought it was kind of cool. I don't know much about Vera Bradley but I did try to look for one that matched your purse, but they didn't have any.

My package was at the front door this evening when I got home. Apparently, the mail carrier put it in the parcel box in our mail box cluster and never left the key. She, however was convinced, the key was there and left a series of notes.....:furious:

On to the good stuff! I got 2 packages of holiday paper, 2 album kits, a snowman family figurine - so cute! :love: , and a snowman towel and pot holder :love: Thank you so much secret sister! I couldn't find your name in the package. Definately worth waiting for! :lovestruc

My package was at the front door this evening when I got home. Apparently, the mail carrier put it in the parcel box in our mail box cluster and never left the key. She, however was convinced, the key was there and left a series of notes.....:furious:

On to the good stuff! I got 2 packages of holiday paper, 2 album kits, a snowman family figurine - so cute! :love: , and a snowman towel and pot holder :love: Thank you so much secret sister! I couldn't find your name in the package. Definately worth waiting for! :lovestruc

I am glad you got it. I was getting very worried. I am glad you liked it, I had fun shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter