~~~Holiday Recipe Exchange sent/received~~~.....COMPLETED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Names are out!

Post here when you send out and then again when you receive

5 recipes and 3 kitchen/holiday related items

have fun!! I am going to be out of town Sunday through next Friday, but will have computer access, so will check in to see how things are going

All names have been picked up :yay: Very small exchange this year, but will be a good one ::yes::

I'm still deciding what recipes to send. But that's the fun part.

Package is almost ready. But not quite, so I won't be mailing yet.

No problem. As long as they are all out by the end of Friday, all is good :)

package is ready and is scheduled for pickup tomorrow. I'll post when it is officially on it's way.

The package was not picked up, so I will take it to the post office myself tomorrow.

Glad it is easy for you, but still........if you never got an email, maybe they never got your request?? Or did you get the e-mail that they would be picking up, and not the one that they actually did?

I got the confirmation email for the pickup request. Never got an email yesterday saying that they didn't pick it up. I was going to reschedule, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Some one lost your request.........be sure to tell them. They are heavily promoting home pick up

Tomorrow is mail day!! Post here when you mail out so I can mark you off the list :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter