<<<Holiday Kitchen Exchange Sent/Received>>>...COMPLETED!

Mine just went out priority. I wanted to get there before they went to lunch, and I forgot to put the card in! One thing missed the "wrapped" part, and is just inside the box, too. Whew! It's been one of those days...weeks... :surfweb: need more coffee

So....whoever gets the pkg from Lynne in PA...that's me!

Just posting to confirm that my package went out today via FedEx Home delivery. It is scheduled to arrive on Thursday to FL.

Back from the PO and mine is on its way! :santa:

Boy was it a terribly long line in there -- had to be at least 30 people. So I used the self mailing area and there were only about 4 people in front of me.

Hiya,

My Mum sends apologies, she didn't quite make it to the post office today but the exchange is all boxed up and will go tomorrow.

I will of course post to confirm.

All the best,
Gaspodé

Thanks for the updates.
Still a few to confirm that they did get to the mail today.
And still 7 PMs to hear from.

Hi everyone! I mailed my package (and its really cool...I must say) today, priority mail. They should receive it within three days!

ALso I got my package today, a really pretty pot holder, some matching utensils and a wonderful smelling candle. THANKS!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Looks like a lot will be mailing tomorrow.
Please post here when you do send out, so I can mark you off.

Mine went in the automated postal machine thingie tonight!

We have 7 more packages to get confirmed as being mailed.

We should hear of a lot of arrivals in a few days!! ::yes::

Hiya,

Just to confirm my Mum posted hers today as promised. Again she apologies for being a day late but hopes it quickly arrives :)

Gaspodé

Mine went out today.... Sorry again for the delay!!!!!

:woohoo: Glad to hear of all the mailings.
That leaves 2 left to confirm mailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter