Holiday Inn - Nikki Bird

If you can do a ssearch, there is a post I wrote regarding the reasons why we aren't staying there again. Maybe two or three weeks old... Let me know if you can find it first, for the sake of avoiding duplicate messages.

Wanda

We stayed there for one night a little over a year ago. Our room was very clean & nicely decorated, the jacuzzi hot, and the pool area was nice. The rooms seemed a little smaller than the average hotel room. There was a bar & food court off of the lobby area with an entrance from the pool area. Dh was able to run in and order drinks for us while we were enjoying the pool. The location of the hotel is close to WDW. By the way, the people were very honest. After checking out we arrived at MK's parking lot when ds remembered he had left his money, $150, in his hotel drawer. We phoned the hotel & drove back. Ds got ALL of his money back. We were impressed. Have fun!

Ours wasn't so nice.

The free transportation offered was always late, dropping you off very far from the gates and picking you up off schedule. They'd tell you to be there waiting at 5:00 and show up at 6:30, making you waste all that valuable vacation time outside on a parking lot. They were at least 4 hours apart picking you up at the resort. If you were ready for WDW at 12:00 and your bus just left, you'd have to wait until 4:00PM, their next scheduled time, and still they were late! Try waiting in that steamy bus station in the summer, then hop into a filled bus where your children and you have to travel to the parks standing up.

The buses make several stops even if they are already packed like sardines. You pay almost as much as you would staying in a value hotel onsite, with a discount.

There was this hideous smell coming out of the sink that nauseated me every time I brushed my teeth. I kept leaving notes for the housekeeper but it was not resolved in four days.

Although it is called the "Nikki Bird", we never saw anything that even resembled that during our whole stay! Only some clown came in the mornings and sat in a corner making balloon figures for the kids.

I was altogether disappointed and it was our last time we stayed offsite after that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter