Holiday Inn Nikki Bird

dutchirish

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me about the Holiday Inn Nikki Bird. It sounds good and pictures on the site look good, but would feel better to hear from some who have stayed there. We will be staying there for 6 nights in August. Any clues or info. you can share with me? :)

I stayed her a while ago and it was OK. The room had a microwave, coffee maker, and fridge. I paid $25 off Expedia room matcher (Priceline clone, no longer around). I don't think I would pay more than $30 for a room.

Hi, I havent stayed there but have ate at the diner a few times. Honestly, the place looks kinda cheesy to me. It depends on what you are looking for, if its cheap and you really dont care about your room then go for it. The location is really good, very close to WDW. Good Luck

I've stayed there twice in recent years, thought it to be a good value at 49.95 per night. It's an old style Holiday Inn (very similar to H.I. Maingate East) with parking around the perimeter, two stories, interior courtyards with pools (3 ), buildings spread out over large area, rooms have been remodeled. Angel's Restaurant has a very good breakfast buffet with fresh pastries baked on site and breakfast pizza in addition to the usual breakfast fare. Location can't be beat for easy access to WDW south entrance.

I agree with JohnnyOldBoy. We felt it was a value for under $50/night, since rooms have fridges, coffeemakers and microwaves. Some rooms even have 1 king bed and a sofa bed/couch. The b'fast buffet was good and the kids ate for free. We also liked the pool (great little kids wading pool) and the play area. I succumbed to food poisoning while there alone with 6yo DD and the staff couldn't have been nicer- sent up tea and juice for free, delivered DD's lunch and supper (paid for food but no extra delivery charges), and they even made a drug store run for me for immodium and pepto bismol. It might be a little older than some places (like Comfort Suites Maingate East) but we felt it was a good deal.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate your help and all of the tips I read on these boards. You folks are a wealth of information.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter