Holiday Inn International Drive Resort

ssllkk

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed there. Location to Universal? Please let me know your thoughts of the resort.

The address 6515 International Drive.

Thank you.

I stayed here a couple of years ago. It was ok, I got it thru Priceline. It is located at the top end of Inter. Drive in a congested area. It was maybe a 10 minute drive to Universal.

The hotel was a nice Holiday Inn. They have a small food court, a restaurant and also a lounge. The pool area was not bad. They have several low buildings (outside entrances) and they have a tower building (inside corridors). Our room was a typical HI room, but it did have a refrig., coffee pot, large TV. We only paid $30 for our room and it was fine for that price. I wouldn't pay a lot more for it, so it would depend on what kind of rate you have. Any other questions, just ask :)

We booked a package through universal studios vacations. The package cost was 266 for two adults for two nights including two escape passes for two days. We received a discount for being a fanclub memeber. It is for Easter Weekend.

The Universal passes go for about $90 each so for you got the hotel for less than $45 a day. That's not bad...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter