Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites

Are you referring to the one on Wallnut? If so, I'll be there in about 2.5 weeks

mommy2allyandaveri said:
We have. What would you like to know? We stayed last Dec.

Am I correct that there is a Disney Parking lot parking lot right across the street from it? The lot should be walking distance. Im thinking of changing hotels from the one that im at already and that one looks promising. But if theres a parking lot right across the street "walking distance" then we can all catch a shuttle to the park from the lot. Is this correct? :)

:thumbsup2 We just returned from a 4 night stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites on Walnut. It's your basic Holiday Inn. Nothing special and little worn around the edges, but it was quiet and clean. The best part of the hotel for me was the ability to walk out into the parking lot to watch the fireworks. Even without the music, the show is amazing.

The hotel is located right behind the Mickey & Friends parking structure. In order to access the parking tram, you'd have to walk around it (it's surrounded by a masonry fence, so there are no short cuts!). So at that point, you might as well walk all the way to the park through DTD. On one night, we walked back from the park. It took us about 10 miinutes to reach the hotel from DTD.

Let me know if you have any other questions. Enjoy your trip! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter