Holiday Card Exchange

I have received two more cards in the past week.

One from Tiffanye, thanks it is a beautiful sparkly card.

The other came from V. April Marie O. Thanks for the card all the way from Japan. How exciting :yay:

Kayla and Jocelyn each received cards from Hannah and GiGi - the girls loved the poem!!!

Thanks so much!!

So now that I am finally done with school I have time to thank everyone individually. Thanks to tiffanye77 (i love the card it is so pretty), ktaggie (the tink card is so adorable), tippythepooh ( your card was really beautiful, I love the angel on the front), Sharon (thanks it is lovely), Robin ( very pretty thanks), clhcpaca ( you guys look like you were really having fun), katelynnsauntie (very cute and I love the confetti), disney cp2002 (I love it the beagle on the front looks just like my dog daisy used to). I think that is all of the peopel I hadn't thanked yet. If I missed yours sorry and thank you. I just love all of the cards I have recieved.

Daisy also received cards from Hannah and Gigi and I received from April, all the way in Japan! Thanks to all of you! :dance3:

I'm still receiving cards too.. it is Christmas day here.. Happy Christmas = )
So great to have found so many friends here... old and new!

Girl in Japan (Woman in Japan- I'm still holding on to age 29).

I got a card today from V. April Marie. Thanks so much!:santa:

Got a card from Japan!!! Thank you, VMO!

We were on vacation and our mail was suddenly stopped...we're going to hopefully learn something tomorrow. If I've missed mentioning some cards, it may be we haven't gotten them yet.

Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter