Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Received

DisneyCP2002

<font color=deeppink>I always am excited when 7 pm
Please post here when you have sent and also when you receive your cards. Mine will be going in the mail this weekend.

Mailed my U.S. cards this afternoon, the international ones will go out tomorrow.

You guys are quick! Mine will go in the mail next week -- I'll post when they do.

This is so much fun!!

I got my card today, thank you so much! It made my birthday even more fun :)

I sent out 10 domestic and 1 international yesterday.
I also rec'd my first card from mommylovesdisneymore. Cute little bears. Thanks for my first card of the season.

I received 2 cards today.

Thank you Dania (DisneyCP2002)

Thank you Ann (alexwyattmommy)

I received 3 cards today and my boys both got 1 too I am so excited this will really help the holiday along as we wait. I love toreceive cards.:flower3:

I received 4 cards today!!! A big thank you to:

Heidi (Pooh 67-68)
Dania (Disney CP2002)
Holly & family (Mommy loves Disney more)
Patsy (mommytotwo)

Patsy sent a recipe for Sweet and Sour Chicken. Thanks so much! I will be making that soon!

I'll be mailing my cards tomorrow.:goodvibes

Got home from work today and found several cards in the mail, thanks so much.

The cards were from:
Holly (mommylovesdisneymore) and family
Dania (DisneyCP2002)
Ann (alexwyattmommy)
Heidi (Pooh67-68)

My cards are going out tomorrow

I received 4 cards yesterday from:
Holly (mommylovesdisneymore)

Patsy (mommytotwo) - thank you for the Spinich Dip recipe! Yesterday morning I ordered two loaves of pumpernickle bread for Dill Dip and I think I might use 1 for the DD and make the Spinich Dip for the other!

Heidi (pooh 67_68)

Dania (DisneyCP2002)

Thank you!!

I just came on looking for this but then I realized I left my cards at home to give my thanks. I will add them to the list later. I plan to send my cards out this weekend. My DS was not feeling great last weekend so he was very clingy and I didn't get to get them all done.

I had recieved 3 cards today. Thank you-
*Dania, Heidi, and Holly. :santa:

Happy holidays to all of you, and your families! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter