Hold the phone!! No more Goofy's Bounce House?

Dukland

A.K.A Mrs. Incredible
My family went last year, in June, for the first time. I was just admiring everyone's favorite character pictures, and one of the posts shows a family in front of Goofy's Bounce House "before it was destroyed"? Did they really destroy it? What happened? I assume maybe they put something new in?

My dd won't be heartbroken if it's gone, but she did really enjoy jumping in there.

Yes, Goofy's Bounce House is no longer. Actually it's still there, but not for bouncing, just as a walk through I believe. The area where the line used to be is where they put a new soft padded playground for the toddler set!

Andrea

We too had a few visits last year and enjoyed Goofy's Bounce House and even when I heard they changed it up I thought they just ADDED to the area around the house leaving the bounce house HOWEVER, I saw some photos and heard from a cast member that works there that it's just a play area and walk through house for everyone to enjoy and no bouncing!

I'm sure it will be fun and that there will be plenty of fun around but my 5 year old isn't going to be happy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter