Hogwarts rp part three

Professor Toodle: "When I said that, that killed me. I'm glad he beat me up because of it. I deserved it. I loved Christie, I promise. I loved her as much as I love Evan. I felt, and still feel horrible about it." she looked down, and a tear ran down her eye.

Professor Black: "No one blames you. It was Freya. It was all Freya, and we're just going to have to learn to push through it." The one thing that death eaters had to their advantage was her and Evan's pasts.

Professor Black: "No one blames you. It was Freya. It was all Freya, and we're just going to have to learn to push through it." The one thing that death eaters had to their advantage was her and Evan's pasts.

Professor Toodle: she shook her head. "No, it wasn't. She told me to distract you, to get into your heads and make you nervous. My messed up subconscious did that all on it's own. Freya didn't make me say anything exactly." she didn't even look at Melanie. "Maybe I am going insane."

Jane: She was standing around the corner from the teachers. She knew she should be in the ROR, but she felt angry. 1 legged wolfy girl?! It had hurt more than she had let on. Maybe she was a monster. She killed James Minor without a second thought. She turned around, tears flowing down her face. She needed to talk to Gab. She aparated to the base in a hiding place. She saw Gab being led by some death eaters.

Jane: She was standing around the corner from the teachers. She knew she should be in the ROR, but she felt angry. 1 legged wolfy girl?! It had hurt more than she had let on. Maybe she was a monster. She killed James Minor without a second thought. She turned around, tears flowing down her face. She needed to talk to Gab. She aparated to the base in a hiding place. She saw Gab being led by some death eaters.

Gabrielle: she saw Jane. Her eyes widened and she shook her head a bit. She couldn't be here.

Professor Toodle: she shook her head. "No, it wasn't. She told me to distract you, to get into your heads and make you nervous. My messed up subconscious did that all on it's own. Freya didn't make me say anything exactly." she didn't even look at Melanie. "Maybe I am going insane."

Professor Black: She put her hands on Toodle's shoulders. "Look at yourself, Georgie. You've had three deep cuts as well as the imperius curse. I don't care whether or not you did it on your own. You were in pain, and pain make Sid do strange things. I love you. Evan loves you. You've done nothing to hurt us, and you're not going insane. You wouldn't have comforted me if you did. You know, sometimes I wonder whether this time around is any easier than the last, just because we have so many horrible memories it reminds us of." It's what had been going through her head for so long over the past week. Long summers at her relatives' place after Voldemort's return, the summer before his return (in which she'd heard about the dark mark growing stronger), and the battle were only some.

OOC: watching Goblet of Fire as I type :)

Professor Black: She put her hands on Toodle's shoulders. "Look at yourself, Georgie. You've had three deep cuts as well as the imperius curse. I don't care whether or not you did it on your own. You were in pain, and pain make Sid do strange things. I love you. Evan loves you. You've done nothing to hurt us, and you're not going insane. You wouldn't have comforted me if you did. You know, sometimes I wonder whether this time around is any easier than the last, just because we have so many horrible memories it reminds us of." It's what had been going through her head for so long over the past week. Long summers at her relatives' place after Voldemort's return, the summer before his return (in which she'd heard about the dark mark growing stronger), and the battle were only some.

OOC: watching Goblet of Fire as I type :)

Professor Toodle: "Melanie, can I just ask you one thing? Why didn't you let Evan kill me? You two would've been safer if you had let him. You could be out of here. I don't want to hold you back."

Professor Toodle: "Melanie, can I just ask you one thing? Why didn't you let Evan kill me? You two would've been safer if you had let him. You could be out of here. I don't want to hold you back."

Professor Black: It was a fair question. "Too many people have died because of me," she said without looking away. "It would have killed me to let it happen again."

Professor Black: It was a fair question. "Too many people have died because of me," she said without looking away. "It would have killed me to let it happen again."

Professor Toodle: she looked down. "Oh."

Gabrielle: she saw Jane. Her eyes widened and she shook her head a bit. She couldn't be here.

Jane: She turned invisible. She walked towards Gab and followed her. She had replaced her fake leg so she could walk silently.

Professor Toodle: she looked down. "Oh."

Professor Black: "No-really, it's fine. This might help you understand. It was Freya who told them to be on the lookout for Evan and Christie. They were my friends, and that's why she was killed. So when you mentioned her, I was all the more prepared to save you." She looked around. "I think we'd better find Evan."

Jane: She turned invisible. She walked towards Gab and followed her. She had replaced her fake leg so she could walk silently.

Gabrielle: she knew Jane was there. She was worried, not only for herself but for Jane now. She wasn't positive if she was going to Jackson, or going to be killed.

Professor Black: "No-really, it's fine. This might help you understand. It was Freya who told them to be on the lookout for Evan and Christie. They were my friends, and that's why she was killed. So when you mentioned her, I was all the more prepared to save you." She looked around. "I think we'd better find Evan."

Professor Toodle: she nodded and stood. She then fell down. "This may take a while." she stood two more times, and on her third try she could stay up. She leaned against the wall and limped to the location of Evan. "Ev? You there?" she said nervous.

Gabrielle: she knew Jane was there. She was worried, not only for herself but for Jane now. She wasn't positive if she was going to Jackson, or going to be killed.

Jane: She followed along still.

Viola: She watched Gab and the guards. She felt a presence, but ignored it. Too many people around her probably.

OOC: What will you have the death eaters do with Gab?

Jane: She followed along still.

Viola: She watched Gab and the guards. She felt a presence, but ignored it. Too many people around her probably.

OOC: What will you have the death eaters do with Gab?

OOC: not sure. Want to wait until Brandon gets on to decide.

Professor Toodle: she nodded and stood. She then fell down. "This may take a while." she stood two more times, and on her third try she could stay up. She leaned against the wall and limped to the location of Evan. "Ev? You there?" she said nervous.

Professor Toodle: she looked at Melanie nervously. "Do you think he'll be mad at me, Mel? I don't want him to be mad. He didn't even think I was really alive in my body. Do you think he would have really killed me?" she was scared he would hate her. He, Mel, and Toby were her best friends all through school. She didn't know what she would do if Evan hated her.

Professor Toodle: she looked at Melanie nervously. "Do you think he'll be mad at me, Mel? I don't want him to be mad. He didn't even think I was really alive in my body. Do you think he would have really killed me?" she was scared he would hate her. He, Mel, and Toby were her best friends all through school. She didn't know what she would do if Evan hated her.

Professor Black: "Oh, Georgie, don't think such things. You know he would never blame you for something you couldn't control. As for killing you, he thought you were done for. But he was upset, and at the time it didn't seem as if there was anything more we could have done. He doesn't hate you. I promise." Her tone was practical and comforting, as if they were all fourteen again.

Professor Black: "Oh, Georgie, don't think such things. You know he would never blame you for something you couldn't control. As for killing you, he thought you were done for. But he was upset, and at the time it didn't seem as if there was anything more we could have done. He doesn't hate you. I promise." Her tone was practical and comforting, as if they were all fourteen again.

Professor Toodle: "A-are you sure? I really hope he isn't mad. I don't know what I'd do. . . "

OOC: Have to make new thread soon. . . :scared:

Professor Toodle: "A-are you sure? I really hope he isn't mad. I don't know what I'd do. . . "

OOC: Have to make new thread soon. . . :scared:

Professor Black: "Georgie, I know he won't be mad. You didn't see him when we fought Freya for you. He wanted you to be alright. I know he did."

OOC: do RP's normally fill up threads so quickly?

Professor Black: "Georgie, I know he won't be mad. You didn't see him when we fought Freya for you. He wanted you to be alright. I know he did."

OOC: do RP's normally fill up threads so quickly?

OOC: No idea. . .

Professor Toodle: "Okay." she looked to the ground. She was still nervous. Her leg gave out and she fell to the ground. "Shoot." she said as she attempted at standing again. She hobbled into the room. "Hello?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter