Hogwarts castle tour?

slpeters

DIS Veteran
Is this still a thing? I like the idea of being able to see it all at your own pace without feeling like you are holding up the line.

You pretty much miss everything in the express queue, right? I guess we'll just have to do it standby once and let people pass.

Ok I may be wrong, but I think the old tour only line is the express pass line now. It only really missed the greenhouse which wasn’t all that impressive.

Might be the single rider line now instead. Either way, the single rider line is adjacent to the main queue and empty for the majority, so you can take your time without waiting on a slow queue or holding up anyone. Still goes past all the castle interior.

You could always just wait in the line and then exit at the ride, I think. We do child swap, which is near the exit so I think you could just do that if you want to see the castle.

Yes, when we were there at end of February they were having people use EP line for tour line, but if the lines are really short you can also be directed to regular line which will take you through greenhouse. Once you reach the end of both lines you will run into the people who are waiting to get on ride. You will have to tell them your not riding to get past them and go into store and out of Castle.

Unless they just changed it, the single rider line sees nothing but the Gryffindor common room and the sorting hat.

Shoot, you're right. I was thinking I walked freely past all the areas so it must have been single rider, but it was just timed when there was no wait (so we had to hang back to enjoy each room).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter