Hilton Head DVC is great!

dreaming4disney

Mouseketeer
Just got back from a week at HHI. We had a great time. The resort is very nice and I really like the room layout of the 2 bedroom. We got a marsh view which was nice also. There are lots of games(bocce, basketball,ping pong, football, putting green, etc) throughout the resort and everything is there for you to use. No need to go to the recreation desk and ask to borrow a basketball. It's a nice touch to have it all available. The property is maintained well and the cast members are the best. I can't remember when I received such great customer service from a stay at a DVC resort.

I've always said the Hilton Head resort is DVC's best kept secret. We didn't even know it existed until we joined DVC. Now it's probably our absolute favorite DVC resort. And did you know that the resort recently got named South Carolina's #1 resort by Conde Naste Traveler (now, I'm going by memory, so I hope I got that right).

My sister and I were there the week after July 4th. When I answered the DVC survey that I got, I was able to mention 3 CMs who absolutely made our stay magical!

Bobbi:thumbsup2

Just got back from a week at HHI. We had a great time. The resort is very nice and I really like the room layout of the 2 bedroom. We got a marsh view which was nice also. There are lots of games(bocce, basketball,ping pong, football, putting green, etc) throughout the resort and everything is there for you to use. No need to go to the recreation desk and ask to borrow a basketball. It's a nice touch to have it all available. The property is maintained well and the cast members are the best. I can't remember when I received such great customer service from a stay at a DVC resort.

We just got back, too! A little rain early but the cast members do an amazing job making sure everyone has fun.

My wife looks forward to Tim singing Love Shack at the pool party every year!

We stayed there on a cross country road trip summer of 2008. It was wonderful! Truly a well kept secret. Now that we live on the east coast (previously PNW) we hope to return next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter