• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hilton Disney Springs

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I'm looking to plan a trip for August 2022 and am pretty astounded at how much the Disney resort prices have gone up. We'll be a party of 5. I'm checking out some other options and hoping to hear the good and bad about the Hilton in Disney Springs. How are the rooms, pool area (we really enjoy some pool time), onsite restaurants, etc, but especially want to know about the bus service. Thank you.

Three Hiltons in DS;
- Hilton Orlando LBV
- Hilton Buena Vista Palace
- Doubletree Suites

Make sure you are booking a room that allows 5 - all do at Doubletree.

If you are interested in great pool time that would be Buena Vista Palace.

Dining - walk across the street to Disney Springs, I wouldn't dine at the hotels.

All use same bus service, hoping others chime in, we drive.

I have stayed at all three. Doubletree is the best for space and room, Palace is best for pool area and Hilton Orlando LVB ... I haven't been back in years it's pretty basic. We no longer stay in the DS area, there are too many great Hiltons just outside for much less - but we have a car.

Just remember they all have Resort Fees and Parking Fees if a car you have to add to rate.

Two more Hiltons in Bonnet Creek that are top notch but cost will be more.

Last edited:

These two are not on Disney Property, they are only accessed by a road via Disney property. Disney never owned the property.

Now Disney owned the property they sold to the Four Seasons along with the Flamingo Crossing hotels.

Ok... Now we are getting overly technical. So yes, technically they are not, however, for the purpose of the OP and for the average WDW guest, for all intensive purposes these two resorts are basically on WDW property as they can only be accessed by going ON to WDW property. Not to mention, these resorts are physically within closer proximity to the WDW parks due to their location.

Ok... Now we are getting overly technical. So yes, technically they are not, however, for the purpose of the OP and for the average WDW guest, for all intensive purposes these two resorts are basically on WDW property as they can only be accessed by going ON to WDW property. Not to mention, these resorts are physically within closer proximity to the WDW parks due to their location.

I'm not being technical, I'm being factual. People come here for information to help them plan and I prefer giving them all the information that could impact their trip, it is important. I will always post when it's said Bonnet Creek area is on property (it's not), I will always post when it's said Good Neighbor hotels get perks (they don't) and I will always post when people are interested in Disney perks at non-Disney hotels that they know that at any given year end - they could be gone. When one books way in advance sometimes you think you are getting something you are not. There has been enough posts from people who booked and on arrival disappointed.

Disney Springs Hilton has had Disney perks for many years, the rest of the Disney Springs hotels only negotiated those perks 4 years ago, Bonnet Creek (not all) negotiate those perks recently. These are yearly contracted perks that could be gone at the end of the contract. It's only good as long as the price paid is worth it to hotels, and the occupancy rates at Disney maintain with the competition. I think the odds are good Disney Springs will keep those perks because they are on property, and Disney isn't actively building hotels.

And I did list those two Hiltons at the end of my post, noting they are in Bonnet Creek and that they are more expensive, which hotel price was one reason OP was looking at DS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter