Highway in the Sky Dine Around

CNYMickeyFan

Mouseketeer
Trying desperately to get a Highway in the Sky Dine Around ADR for 2 on April 18.....other that calling WDW which I've already done any other suggestions?

Calling likely won't help, they have access to the same ADR inventory that we do. The only thing to really do is keep trying. I'm not sure the reservation finders (like Touring Plans) are set up to locate that one. It's only open to a small number of guests and opens at 180 days, so it's a tough one to get this close to your visit. Good luck!

Not that I want to take away this experience from you as it is quite a fun time albeit over priced. You could just do your own version of it. We've done our own more often than not and aside from the lanyard badge and being guided with a few perks that way you can do your own for a very similar experience.

Not that I want to take away this experience from you as it is quite a fun time albeit over priced. You could just do your own version of it. We've done our own more often than not and aside from the lanyard badge and being guided with a few perks that way you can do your own for a very similar experience.

That's a great alternative! Yes, there wouldn't be a lanyard or designated monorail car, or designated seating but the trade-off is going at your own pace and choosing the menu selections you want instead of what's pre-selected for the event. Plus, you could do it on a day and time that's convenient for you. I love this suggestion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter