Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 12

highlander447

<font color=green>It's a dirty job but someones go
Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 12
Cast of Today’s Performance:
Me- Steve (Planner, Provider, Easily Pleased)
DW-Jacquie (Does what she’s told when it suits)
DD-Stephanie (Princesses grow up, be warned)
DS- Danny (Here’s hoping he grows up)

Monday 31st March IOA
Woke up feeling more lousy than before, DW told me we had late checkout at 12:30pm (which is crap as I'm a platinum member and they are meant to guarantee at least 2 hours but have given up on customer service at RPR), we packed up and I suggested we just check out now and store luggage rather than go back and forth, so checked out and stored luggage, we headed for IOA, but I snapped some pics of the resort which I still think is beautiful,
collage.jpg

we had breakfast at Croisant Moon Bakery just inside IOA although I just had a coffee, but the kids and wife had a mixture of pastry, muffins etc,
collage1.jpg

we then headed through Seuss Island and we rode all the rides there getting soaked on one fish two fish:D, it was warming up to be a hot day,
collage2.jpg

once in the lost continent I opted for an ice cream from sultan sweets to help my throat, DD had an eskimo pie (Just Ice Cream), I had a treasure Sundae, DW and DS headed off for Deuling Dragons as I opted out of coasters today (might be stupid but not mad), while they rode DD, my Princess hit the shops with my AP discount card, then a shower opened up so everyone ran for shelter, the shower lasted about 10 mins then it was back to sunshine, we headed into Jurassic where I decided I was riding JPRA only DS would ride with me though as the girls didn't want to get wet, DW advised this was not the best thing for me to do in my current state, but I decided to fight the bug, the ride was great although it got a bit weird as it broke down at a part and we had a queue to go over the falls which worried DS as obviously my girth had raised the lapbar a bit from his body but we survived, after Jurassic we shopped in Toon Town and met Betty Boop,
collage3.jpg

in Superhero Island we rode Spidey great as always, the kids rode the Hulk a few times, we then said our goodbyes to IOA for awhile, and headed to Universal you guessed it MIB was on our list of things to do, I was hoping for Simpsons but no joy there, we did MIB 3 times and I'm glad to say I win once, Jackie was as terrible as ever and I do mean terrible, kids had Squishees from cart outside Simpsons, then we hit Mummy well the kids did I had a medicinal beer in Finnegans, by now it was 4pm so we headed back to RPR to get our luggage and a taxi back to the resort, getting luggage was easy, getting staff for a taxi was hard so I gave up and got the taxi myself.
By 4:30pm we where back in our room at Cypress Pointe by 5pm I was in bed DW woke me at 7pm with medicine from Walgreen's , we ordered in tonight from the onsite pizza place $40 worth of junk was bought about $25 was binned as the portions where huge, the kids had played in the court while I slept, I woke up again around 10pm and watched WWE on TV with DS then we all hit the sack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter