Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 11

highlander447

<font color=green>It's a dirty job but someones go
Highlander’s Twisted Easter 08 Tour Day 11
Cast of Today’s Performance:
Me- Steve (Planner, Provider, Easily Pleased)
DW-Jacquie (Does what she’s told when it suits)
DD-Stephanie (Princesses grow up, be warned)
DS- Danny (Here’s hoping he grows up)

Sunday 30th March Universal Studios/Prime Outlets/Wrestlemania (The Big UN)
Woke up today feeling really rough I was ill, the air con really seemed to effect me and I was suffering and no it was the drink, being the trooper illness was not an option today, I rose the troops although DW could see I was ill and even she knew it was not a good sign for me, but we forged on and headed to Islands for breakie, but their was queue despite quite a few tables free, so we headed on to Citywalk for breakie at Pastamore and I have to say it was very tasty and only $25 for 4 plus drinks, DW got kids one which meant she had 1 sausage less,
collage108.jpg

After breakie we hit MIB where I crushed the competition (all was right in the world), mummy just to prove even ill I was a nutter, jaws as it was off yesterday, got told off for camera even although lens cap was off (Doh) and I wasn’t trying to take pics either, bluse brother show where myself and DW frightened the kids by twisting great fun
collage138.jpg

Dw had a spa treatment at Mandara Spa at PBH, so I took the kids to Prime Outlets via taxi from RPR $14, as Danny wanted under armour (Girls must be tougher these days), we also shopped in the Disney store which had a few good bargains, got DW an anniversary pressie for July, I also embarrassed DD in Claire’s by trying on Hanana Montana gear and giving a rendition which was encouraged by DS and sales girl but DD banished me outside (go figure), DS saw the sweet store offering free samples so he went in for free choices and ice cream, I stayed outside as I was already in DD bad books for Claire’s, taxi back to RPR and we waited for DW to return me and DS got ready for the main event WRESTLEMANIA 24
collage223.jpg

DW came back as we where leaving, our driver was Carlos the driver we had for the basketball and he was waiting for us in the lobby, when we arrived at the Citrus Bowl it was mayhem, thousands upon thousands milling about, thunder field opp the Bowl was being used as well and had quite a few booths there, me and DS bought merchandise although did have a heart stopping moment when I lost DS for 5 mins luckily I found him quickly, DS got pics with very Hot models but I was too ill to really appreciate the whole thing but it was a very wired place with some good freebies, TNA was even there trying to poach fans
collage316.jpg

collage512.jpg

collage414.jpg

collage613.jpg

collage713.jpg

collage146.jpg

collage155.jpg

We spent quite a few hundred in goods, and then food, I avoided alcohol as I was ill and it was too busy and didn’t want to let my guard down, I wont bore you too much with the wrestling but it was a great experience, fans where great, acts where brilliant truly a great night even although I felt ill and it rained for a brief moment, at the end of the night it was chaos but thankfully Carlos parked the car and came and got us, I really cannot praise *********** enough the driver was excellent, despite heavy heavy traffic he got us back in 40 mins to hotel which was some feat, back in the room we woke the girls, who had spent the night at the parks, plus an in room movie and a meal at Pastamore (cost me a bloody fortune this night), DW had secured me my wine, and as I was ill I needed that medicine to end of the night, I also tampered with aircon and switched it higher before hitting the sack at 2am

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter