Hi from a single newbie!

christygobar

DIS Veteran
So I thought I'd make my very first Disboard post in the Solo/Single Adult forum....

I'm a 26 y.o. single female from near Dallas, and Mom and I are going to Orlando on the first week of October. I was planning on going by myself, but she really wanted to go too. This will be my 6th trip and her 4th. We just couldn't help but book the free dining special! So we're staying at POFQ. Then she'll leave, and my friend/co-worker will fly in, and we'll drive to Port Canaveral for a 3 day Bahamas cruise on the Carnival Fantasy. I'm so excited about it and I know I've got to be annoying those around me with all of my planning details.

I've lurked around a lot already, but looking forward to meeting new folks who love the World as much as I do. :banana: I couldn't help but use this little guy.

Hello and Welcome Christy.....Hope you have fun at the world.......Oh by the way the Cowboys are gonna be BRUTAL with BLEDSOE.....Being from Buffalo I know firsthand

christygobar,

How fun, I will be at POR the last week of Sept through the first week of Oct, maybe I'll see ya there :)

I know what you mean about driving people nuts with details, but that's why you have these boards to post on.....everyone here is crazy with details :rotfl2: hee hee

Sounds like you will be having fun. The cruise sounds like it really will be fun. Enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter