HHN website

Yes, for the first Friday event. Not sure if we want to do Friday and Saturday or just the one. If I bought them before we left would I be able to exchange that ticket for the ROF? Thanks Metro.......you know everything. ;)
You should be able to upgrade. Just make sure you aren't spending a lot of extra money. You might be better off just doing the ROF to begin with.

I believe last year the ROF with express was exactly the same price as the FFP with express.
That sounds about right. I thought about doing the ROF but I like to go late in the month so that wouldn't work.

Wasn't that the crowd we saw coming in from the entrance last year? :scared1:
Yup...scary wasn't it?

If I already have a hotel and ticket package through AAA do I get my travel agent to add HHN tickets to my package or do I purchase tickets myself from the Website?

I want S & S for both nights Oct 25 and 26 and the a RIP tour for the 26th

i just did a quoting of 7 homies here and about to enter it and safari quit on me.

i hate when that happens.

briefly this is what i was posting,
hotel guests had the private entrance last year for hhn at a separate gate.
show the hotel key and your hhn tix and could enter at 6:00.
if the park is not officially opened yet, you are sent to the holding area/s&s.

rof w/ ff was promoted last year.
i bought it and it worked for the 4 nights i was there.
didn't need it for the night i booked the rip tour but still money ahead with it.
the rof w/ex was valid for the first 10 nights of hhn.
it's that way again.
did see the plus on the list for frequent fear pass.

the ap rates, ah........
last year the prices dropped a week or so after it was first published.
i always wait weeks before buying my pass.
over the years, i have seen it drop after it was posted online.
maybe prior sales months out from the event are low...?

the regular rof and FF/w+have a $15 discount w/ap.

upgrading from tickets to the promo passes?
if you bought them before leaving home and have not used them for hhn yet, you can upgrade at guest services when you get to the park.
don't know if that is possible to upgrade once you have used a night on them prior...
been doing hhn since '99 but haven't read of others experiences of upgrading.
i know you can switch the dates on pre ordered tickets.
if someone has done so, hopefully they will share here with their experience.

did read about the 'rumor' last month of no ep w/ the FF.
don't know if this is etched in stone but if it is, i'm sure those FF will still sell.

stay and scream or otherwise known as "add on" tickets are for those that have day tickets (or multiday passes).
in past years, those have been really cheap tickets.

disney 2 4, have your AAA agent tell you the order number of the UO tickets.
you can call and buy the s & s tickets then.
or if your agent can buy those discounted s & s hhn tix, let her.
stay and scream tickets are for those that have a day ticket to the park already.

If I already have a hotel and ticket package through AAA do I get my travel agent to add HHN tickets to my package or do I purchase tickets myself from the Website?

I want S & S for both nights Oct 25 and 26 and the a RIP tour for the 26th
You can go ahead and add the regular tickets if you'd like or you could do the HHN tickets at a later date...it's up to you. But you'll have to do the RIP Tour separately. I'm not sure if they've set up anything for the RIP Tour yet. Macraven would know for sure since she does it every year.

You can go ahead and add the regular tickets if you'd like or you could do the HHN tickets at a later date...it's up to you. But you'll have to do the RIP Tour separately. I'm not sure if they've set up anything for the RIP Tour yet. Macraven would know for sure since she does it every year.

all RIP tours info have not been released yet.

they usually come out later after hhn dates and prices have been published.

Last year it was the first week of July when bookings began for tours.

you do have to have a hhn ticket in order to do the rip tours.

i have been doing the tours a long time.
it's the one thing newbies complain about having to buy the hhn ticket and rip tour price.

fyi:

I updated the links on the first post of this thread.
I will add other links as they become known.

Thanks for the quick answers about tickets. I will see what AAA can do about adding the S&S tickets to my current daytime park tickets. Once the RIP tours are scheduled I will call about those. I know that there are going to be added cost to my current ticket but I got a bonus at work and just tagged it my Disney/universal money!

We bought our tickets plus SnS for Sept 22:banana:

Can't wait until the website gives more info about the event...and can't wait to go back

all RIP tours info have not been released yet.
you do have to have a hhn ticket in order to do the rip tours.
i have been doing the tours a long time.
it's the one thing newbies complain about having to buy the hhn ticket and rip tour price.

Hi
Could you please give some information on what the RIP tour is? Or what you've done in the past? I've never been to Universal or to a HHN. So, I'm trying to gather as much info as I can before making any decisons or purchases. Thanks

Sent you another PM.:goodvibes

i have never been to halloween horror nights before and am planning on going with my friends on october 12. i'd already bought my park-to-park tickets ahead of time (i buy as things become available... so that i can't sneak the money out for other stuff while i'm saving up).
but website is saying that i can't buy the stay and scream tickets because i have to buy my park tickets at the same time even though i already have my park tickets.

anyone have any advice? i don't want to be penalized by paying top price for a HHN ticket just because i bought my park tickets ahead of time.

i have never been to halloween horror nights before and am planning on going with my friends on october 12. i'd already bought my park-to-park tickets ahead of time (i buy as things become available... so that i can't sneak the money out for other stuff while i'm saving up).
but website is saying that i can't buy the stay and scream tickets because i have to buy my park tickets at the same time even though i already have my park tickets.

anyone have any advice? i don't want to be penalized by paying top price for a HHN ticket just because i bought my park tickets ahead of time.
You do not have to purchase the HHN tickets at the same time as your theme park tickets to get the discount. In order to purchase the HHN tickets at the discount, you must have your park tickets in hand so you can enter the ticket numbers. You can purchase the HHN tickets at either park at Guest Services so you can wait until you arrive to purchase.

Hi, this is the 1st time I have been on so please be kind .........We are going to HHN for the 1st time in Sept and we have already bought 14 day tickets for US/IOA plus we have bought HHN passes.....we are planning on going to US all day + HHN evening......because we have bought HHN tickets can we stay in the park or do we still have to buy stay and scream tickets? If we dont buy stay and scream tickets but have 14 day HHN tickets will they throw us out at 5pm?

You are good to go. They will ask to see your HHN ticket and direct to you holding area.

Hi, this is the 1st time I have been on so please be kind .........We are going to HHN for the 1st time in Sept and we have already bought 14 day tickets for US/IOA plus we have bought HHN passes.....we are planning on going to US all day + HHN evening......because we have bought HHN tickets can we stay in the park or do we still have to buy stay and scream tickets? If we dont buy stay and scream tickets but have 14 day HHN tickets will they throw us out at 5pm?
The website is a little misleading as there are no true Stay & Scream tickets. All tickets are HHN tickets but Universal sells some at a good discount for those who are either in the park and are going to stay for HHN that night or they have already purchased the event tickets and now want to add on one night for HHN. Stay & Scream refers to the discount...which is a decent discount and the holding area...but not actual tickets. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

You are good to go. They will ask to see your HHN ticket and direct to you holding area.
:thumbsup2

The website is a little misleading as there are no true Stay & Scream tickets. All tickets are HHN tickets but Universal sells some at a good discount for those who are either in the park and are going to stay for HHN that night or they have already purchased the event tickets and now want to add on one night for HHN. Stay & Scream refers to the discount...which is a decent discount and the holding area...but not actual tickets. I'm sure you'll have a blast!

:thumbsup2

Thats great news thanks so much.......I was thinking how expensive it was turning out to be.......14 day 2 park ticket.......14 day (except sat) HHN.......stay and scream ticket (not now needed).......express passes! so pleased I dont need the stay and scream, so I just show our HHN passes and go to holding bay.....fantastic news .....Im so excited.....oh I still have to buy express tickets when they go on sale:)

Thats great news thanks so much.......I was thinking how expensive it was turning out to be.......14 day 2 park ticket.......14 day (except sat) HHN.......stay and scream ticket (not now needed).......express passes! so pleased I dont need the stay and scream, so I just show our HHN passes and go to holding bay.....fantastic news .....Im so excited.....oh I still have to buy express tickets when they go on sale:)
Most nights there are DISers who have made the journey to HHN so once we post the thread, make sure you list the dates you're going and see who's going to be there too. We like to do mini-meets with posters.

Most nights there are DISers who have made the journey to HHN so once we post the thread, make sure you list the dates you're going and see who's going to be there too. We like to do mini-meets with posters.
::yes::

One of these years The Linuses will be in that group :cool1:

even if that means we have to tie the boy up with ducttape in the room :lmao:

looks like i have another thread to create soon..........::yes::

it is a great way to meet other homies.
if you are with others and can't spend time visiting with someone you know by screen name on the dis, you can do a quick meet and greet.

Universal is posting on it's HHN Facebook page. This has to be a hint for Silent Hill.

"We’ve got big plans for you at HHN 22. Shhhhhh…."

"We know you are waiting… and soon we’ll be able to share. Get ready."

Getting so excited for more info!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter