HHN website updated

Awesome. So it seems the different houses will be different "patient's" phobias? I mean going by the rumored hose names. This one seems to be the new Scary Tales house.

That's sounds like a good theory. I'm excited that we've gotten three updates to the website this week!

We have never been to Orlando for Halloween, so this year we are looking forward to it!! Can't wait to see HHN!! Anxiously awaiting the next update!

I would love to go to HHN this year but not sure if i can afford it. :sad1: . I might go to busch gardens this year if i can get it on my pass. :rolleyes: . I have never been to howl o scream. ;) I am also on the halloween horror nights vault if anyone wants to say hi to me on there. :thumbsup2

latest clue today sure sounds like a female voice to me.

it's really building now............so kewl......

latest clue today sure sounds like a female voice to me.

it's really building now............so kewl......

Thanks Mac! I hadn't seen that latest update. They sure are updating the website a lot.:woohoo:

I also agree with you that it was a female voice.

Website is now updated with case number 2. This one is possibly "Interstellar Terror". Not much on the case 2 page yet, but if they go as fast with the updates as they did in case study 1 they might update more tonight or tomorrow. Will have to check back.

Website is now updated with case number 2. This one is possibly "Interstellar Terror". Not much on the case 2 page yet, but if they go as fast with the updates as they did in case study 1 they might update more tonight or tomorrow. Will have to check back.

Sweet! I wonder what the main alien will be: a repeat of The Thing (which would be cool because I didn't go last year), but I'm guessing it might be the movie Species. Or will it be a group of different aliens?

i do have an update but not sure if i can post it yet.

i'll be back later with it when i see it on another board again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter