HHI Roll Call, Adoration & Information Thread 2010

We are going on our first trip Jan 10th thru the 16th. I think My kids are really going to enjoy it.

We tried to get a 1BR for the week we're going to be at HHI so my sister and her family could come too (we already have a 2 BR for us and my folks to stay) but they were all booked up. So my sis and her family will likely just come over for a day visit. Anyone know how the resort is for day-visiting guests in terms of being able to enjoy the pool and beach?

We tried to get a 1BR for the week we're going to be at HHI so my sister and her family could come too (we already have a 2 BR for us and my folks to stay) but they were all booked up. So my sis and her family will likely just come over for a day visit. Anyone know how the resort is for day-visiting guests in terms of being able to enjoy the pool and beach?

They should be fine with it. My parents vacationed at HHI but not at our resort at the same time and Disney allowed them to even come as guests of ours for the Tues. night BBQ.

Looking forward to seeing some of the "regulars" we always see the beginning of June. We will be there June 4 - 12 with 5 extra family members.

Kathy

pirate::banana:

We will be there President's week. I haven't let the kids know yet. Does anyone have any creative ideas on how to tell the kids on Christmas? My idea was to get a sand bucket and shovel full of sand and seashells, put two disney HHI pins inside it and a map of HHI. However, the pins I ordered on Ebay have not showed yet :(, I cannot find pails and shovels in upstate New York anywhere at this time of year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, it doesn't look like this plan is going to work for me!

I am going to have to resort to some kind of power point presentation or treasure hunt if I can't come up with something! The kids have never been to HHI but are avid Disney fans!

Any ideas are welcome!!!!!!!!!!

We went to HHI in July '08 and loved it so much - became owners and our 1st trip home is July 25 - 29, 2010! Yay - we are so excited!!! :cheer2::woohoo: Please add us to the long and distinguished list of 2010 awesomeness!:cool1:

:goodvibes We are so excited to be going back to Hilton Head Island Resort June 22-25, 2010!! My parents will be joining us as well (mickey mouse lover).

We will be at HHI twice this year-

March 1-4 for our anniversary

April 14-19 for the Verizon Heritage Golf Tournament

We will be making our 3rd trip to HH resort July 10th through the 17th, can't wait!

Yay, you can put us down now. As of this morning, we're reserved for our 5th consecutive Thanksgiving at HHI. November 21-27.

We will be at HHI July 10-13. We're staying in Myrtle Beach the week before with our "other" timeshare. We were able to add on three nights after that week. I feel really lucky to have gotten in. It will be our first stay at HHI.

We'll be there June 7th thru June 11th :goodvibes

Our 2nd stay at HHI but our first as DVC members - here's to praying we get a studio at the main building but coming in on a Monday I know thats unlikely~

We're so excited to spend our first DVC vacation at HHI 7/21-7/28. Driving from NYC to HHI with DW, DS's (aged 4 & 1), and DD (aged 2). We figured Disney would be way too overwhelming for the kids and us:eek: during the summer. We'll go the following year to Disney in the Fall. Hope to see some of you guys there!:cool1:

Our first trip home to HHI. It will be DH, DS, DD, brother, wife, niece and DD's friend. Can't wait. We will be there from March 13 - March 19.

Hi guys! We are contempating a HH xmas/new year trip and would love to know what they do at the resort at this time! Would love to see photos too!
Debsx:goodvibes

Checkin May 31st-June 4. We have waitlisted for May 30th. We haven't been simce 1999 so we are really looking forward to this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter