• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HHI Map

CastleLight

DIS Veteran
Where could I find a map of the resort? Is there one posted somewhere? We are going in June, staying in a studio. I know most studios are in the lodge but I would like to know where the others are located. Any near the pool?

Where could I find a map of the resort? Is there one posted somewhere? We are going in June, staying in a studio. I know most studios are in the lodge but I would like to know where the others are located. Any near the pool?

If I remember right, there are 16 studios in the lodge and 5 studios in other buildings. They're located, one each on the first floor, in buildings 16, 18, 19, 28, and 30. We always ask for the Main Lodge for several reasons-the nearness of Big Murgie's Den, no footsteps above (although with the recent reno, I've heard that's better?), and an elevator.

Booked the pirate buffet thing for 6/10 when we are there. I hope it's fun!

I did not know you could book this ahead of time. Has this always been the case? I'm thinking I might book for the same day as the kids would enjoy it.

Yeah when I called they said it's roughly a month in advance.

It's apparently a buffet for dinner that's pirate themed and there is singing and dancing with pirate games and stuff. Sounds fun enough.

My family visited the HHI resort last July and really enjoyed the pirate night buffet and games. The food was good and had a nice variety. It wasn't gourmet or anything too special, but we went in with that expectation and it was perfectly fine. We really enjoyed not having to leave the resort for dinner that night! Our only complaint was that there was no division of older children (including older teenagers) and younger children for the games. We just decided we were doing it for the fun and not to win, so that was okay. The games they participated in was a treasure hunt for certain items in a bin of sand and the other was dropping ice cream and trying to get it in your teammate's cone - very funny and messy! They also gave out pirate bandanas for those who wanted them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter