HH Question for Spring Break

pcparamedics01

DIS Veteran
What are the odds of me getting a studio for spring break April 6-10 Sun thru Thurs when I book 7 months out? And if we want to do this every year for spring break do you suggest I buy a small amount there and the rest in AKV?I will be buying another 200 points. Also home many studios does HH have?

Given that Easter is March 23 next year, and the Heritage Golf classic doesn't start until April 14, your odds are better than they might otherwise be. However, it is extremely difficult to get a studio at HH at any time since there are so few of them. I want to say there are 15-20 studios at the whole resort and they tend to get booked quickly at the 11 month mark. That said, you never know until you try. That is not the busiest season for the resort but it is still pretty busy. You may need to wait list to get all your nights, but if you are persistent I think you might have a chance. Good luck.

Given that Easter is March 23 next year, and the Heritage Golf classic doesn't start until April 14, your odds are better than they might otherwise be. However, it is extremely difficult to get a studio at HH at any time since there are so few of them. I want to say there are 15-20 studios at the whole resort and they tend to get booked quickly at the 11 month mark. That said, you never know until you try. That is not the busiest season for the resort but it is still pretty busy. You may need to wait list to get all your nights, but if you are persistent I think you might have a chance. Good luck.

Thanks A lot!!!

I think there are specifically 21 studios at the resort. Sixteen in the Main Lodge, and 5 around the resort. I think four of the 5 are in buildings #28, 30, 18, and 16. The Heritage Classic golf tournament is held in April on HHI, and everything really books up for that. As long as you're not going that week (I'm pretty sure that's in mid-April), you should be OK booking at 7 months. We're facing the same dilema about buying HHI points, but for Thanksgiving. That's a really tough time!

I agree with other posters but wanted to add that if you definitely want to go to HH every year during the Atlanta area Spring Break, you may want to seriously consider adding on at Hilton Head. The way things go right now, the Heritage would rarely if ever compete with our Spring Break, but Easter week often does.

I agree with other posters but wanted to add that if you definitely want to go to HH every year during the Atlanta area Spring Break, you may want to seriously consider adding on at Hilton Head. The way things go right now, the Heritage would rarely if ever compete with our Spring Break, but Easter week often does.

We were thinking that too. WHat do you mean by heritage week. DOes it fall at different times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter