Hey my North Eastern Sisters.. Final Countdown..3 days until we leave!!!

I LOVE the city!!! I am always up for a trip there!!! My daughter doesn't do anything with her AG doll anymore...was a bit of a waste for us in fact. :confused3 But, either way, I am down!! What about Chinatown? Some great food there!!!

Love me some Chinese food, we didn't get there in "09! Megan actually has 2 dolls, plays with them all the time, which is fine with me, rather she play with the dollies than be into boys :scared1:

It's a great store. You don't need a suitcase, you can buy reusable bags as you need them ;)

Hey, no side trips without us....where's it at?

I would love to do NYC or the coast! I think I'll be able to convince DH, it won't be too expensive if it's just me. Sarah's AG doll and Rachel's twin doll are in boxes now. Rachel used to carry her twin doll EVERYWHERE!! She even went to Disneyland with us ;)

Megan does too, her dolls travel a bunch with us...oh that would be great if you could come too!

I'm going to email my friends in NY and NJ to see what their schedules look like!

Hey, if you're near here...You might as well come to Beantown!

last time I was in Boston was Dec 2005, sicker than a dog with a terrible flu, we stayed at a B&B...the only thing I remember doing was going to "Cheers" spent the other 3 days in bed....so if we get up your way, we could also go see the Gengel family....hmm, I think this trip might be getting longer!

I'm totally in.......but July 6 is DS14's birthday.

I'll have to figure something out as we get closer.
I'm about a 2 1/2 hour drive from NYC and 2 1/2 from Boston.

Where does the Mega bus pick up???

the other option is to draw a big ol' circle from Bridgewater to where ever our furthest person is (not colorado! LOL) and find the middle spot.

Hey--Colorado is pretty :) and the Denver area doesn't have any s**w right now and it's not humid in July ;) But, I also love going other places :thumbsup2

Awww! I bet it is beautiful!! I think the milage has a bit to do with it. There are a lot here!! Plus, Cheryl...you promised you would organize my scrap stuff!!! :rotfl2:

Jennifer - I'm hoping for a trip to the Cape this summer...maybe you and I and our girls can meet up for a coffee / tea??!!

Danielle - If you can get to me, I can get you to Lisa!!

Cheryl - talk to him!!! It would be so much fun!

If you go to the Cape, let me know. I am usually there each weekend in the summer.

If there is a meet between NY, MA, or CT, just let me know. MomE and I are in!

I'm probably one of the furthest ones. I'm 2+ hours from boston and probably 3 from Hartford ct. But I'd do my best to make it. As long as he's not haying (ugh the thought of that)

If you go to the Cape, let me know. I am usually there each weekend in the summer.

If there is a meet between NY, MA, or CT, just let me know. MomE and I are in!

Ohhh....I just LOVE the Cape!!! It is one of my favorite places to visit!! Just beautiful!! And, the people are so nice! DH and I have spent several anniversaries there. We only went one time as a family and it was before our youngest was born. It's been way too long, so we are wanting to head back!!! My aunt lives in R.I. so we may also stop there to visit also!! Another place I think is absolutely beautiful!

the Cape is very pretty, went once in 96 I think...Newport RI is a favorite of ours went there a lot when we lived back in PA/NJ...even spent NYE one year in the Irish pub...Jim was such a happy boy, found Guennius (sp) on tap!!! by boy loved his beer :goodvibes, loved all the B&B's there too!

So I have put out our dates to our friends, so as soon as they get back to me we can hopefully start planning! this will be so much fun to meet you all! hope we can figure out a great place for it!

We heard back from our friends in NY and NJ today!!!

plans are for us to probably fly out July 7th and stay on Long Island until July 10th, then onto Bridgewater NJ July 10 - 13th, then onto NYC July 13 - 17 or 18th....

so if we can plan our DIS meet for July 15 - 16 that would be great!!!

I haven't finalized anything yet, but these are the dates we are coming out!!!

hope this will work out, can't wait to meet everyone!!!

I'm about an hour from NYC so if you plan for NYC I may be able to make it. I can make it a girl day. It would be great to do a meet

I'll keep the date in the back of my mind when dealing with camps and such. We aren't planning much in the way of vacation, since we are going to cruise/WDW in April 2012.

I'm adding those dates to my calendar now. We don't have anything planned at this point.
I hope we can make it work out so we can all meet up!

Okay ladies....we are booked and heading to NYC!!!

arriving July 7th and staying with Jim's boss' family until the 10th on Long Island!

July 10-13th with our friends in Bridgewater NJ!

then heading to NYC July 13 - 19th!!

so if Saturday July 16th is going to work for our meet up let's get it planned!

we will be staying at the Residence Inn Time Square so will have a nice big lobby area for our meet up/visit time and then can plan what else we want to do...lunch....shopping...

let me know if you are going to be able to come in for the day, hope to be able to meet bunches of you!!!

Congrats on booking your trip!!!

I won't be able to fly in at that time because that is fair week for my 3 kids and I will have to help supervise to show rabbits!

I hope you all have a fabulous time and enjoy NYC!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter