Hey! July 30th, 2005 cruise to Mexico DISfriends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I messed with the "system".....I reported for jury duty in jeans, a sweatshirt, no makeup, no jewelry (yes, I showered and washed my hair:lmao: :lmao: )....the jury summons said 'dress appropriately' (no halter tops - left mine at home, no short-shorts, also left them home, and no flip-flops).....WELL, I told Bob I was gonna do this so I wouldn't get picked for a case....he didn't believe me that I would dress like this (I've been told I'm a rebel!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )....and guess what - I didn't get picked for a case:rolleyes1 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mind you, we sat for two hours before they took us to the courtroom, then another two hours while the lawyers looked us over, the poor girls on either side of me got picked for the case (they also dressed very nicely!).
I'm good for two years!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I messed with the "system".....I reported for jury duty in jeans, a sweatshirt, no makeup, no jewelry (yes, I showered and washed my hair:lmao: :lmao: )....the jury summons said 'dress appropriately' (no halter tops - left mine at home, no short-shorts, also left them home, and no flip-flops).....WELL, I told Bob I was gonna do this so I wouldn't get picked for a case....he didn't believe me that I would dress like this (I've been told I'm a rebel!:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )....and guess what - I didn't get picked for a case:rolleyes1 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mind you, we sat for two hours before they took us to the courtroom, then another two hours while the lawyers looked us over, the poor girls on either side of me got picked for the case (they also dressed very nicely!).

Way to go Lucy!!!:cool1:

That is such a good idea.......the criminals are safe for a few years!!:banana:

Guess who's daughter's boyfriend just committed to Drexel.................what a coincidence.................

That is such a good idea.......the criminals are safe for a few years!!:banana:

Guess who's daughter's boyfriend just committed to Drexel.................what a coincidence.................

Let me Jess, OOPS!! I mean GUESS!!!:lmao: :lmao:
Oh I crack myself up!!!!!:rotfl2:

guesses do we get?:confused: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Let me Jess, OOPS!! I mean GUESS!!!:lmao: :lmao:
Oh I crack myself up!!!!!:rotfl2:

Let's revisit the last few months.........

"I HATE YOU":scared1:

"I CAN'T WAIT TO GO AWAY AND GET AWAY FROM YOU":mad:

So, anyway, I said, "Humpf, maybe sometime, you could say, "I'm sorry, Mom, you were right, I'm glad I'm not going to "the other college" now.......maybe I 'overreacted'..........popcorn::

Then, we had..........."THE TALK".................
:idea: :rolleyes1 :headache: :cool2: :scared:

it is time for 'the talk' in this house this week......wanna come over:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

FRANKFURT - German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from an eastern German travel firm.

Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de said it would start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing 499 euros ($735).

"It's expensive, I know," managing director Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's because the plane's very small. There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."

Isn't "our Bill" flying to Germany in the Spring?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

finally glad I'm older than the rest of you!:scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Middle age is truly depressing, study finds
But good news is that most grow happy again during golden years

The average low point in the U.S. was 44 1/2, although researchers noted a suprising blip in their results: happiness among American men continued to fall until about age 53.
“Only in their 50s do people emerge from this low period.”

Is this statement true, Bill:
The good news, according to the new study, is that if people make it to age 70 and are still physically fit, they are on average as happy and mentally healthy as a 20-year old.

Boy, have I had a busy day:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

\The good news, according to the new study, is that if people make it to age 70 and are still physically fit, they are on average as happy and mentally healthy as a 20-year old.

Should we be worried about or send a card to Alice at this point?:rotfl:

I can't believe what i read....!! :goodvibes ,, your telling me that my man JOHN will be attending Drexel...:rotfl: .. .I just heard about it, and can't stop laughing:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ..that a boy Johnny....:laughing:
Was this in the offering...?? I mean what's his Major gonna be.....??:love: I better avoid that area:scared1:
Whew... I need a rest after that bombshell....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
West Virginia,Pitt,Drexel.....:hippie:

That "TALK "really cleared everything up:cool1:

Sorry folks, I can't get back on track:rolleyes1 I'm stunned ...:woohoo:

Hey...Penn State VS Ohio State tonight:dance3: Maybe PS will get back in the Big 10 with a win.....Yeah right, :rolleyes1 The ladies maybe...:confused3

FRANKFURT - German nudists will be able to start their holidays early by stripping off on the plane if they take up a new offer from an eastern German travel firm.

Travel agency OssiUrlaub.de said it would start taking bookings from Friday for a trial nudist day trip from the eastern German town of Erfurt to the popular Baltic Sea resort of Usedom, planned for July 5 and costing 499 euros ($735).

"It's expensive, I know," managing director Enrico Hess told Reuters by phone. "It's because the plane's very small. There's no real reason why a flight in which one flies naked should be more expensive than any other."

Isn't "our Bill" flying to Germany in the Spring?:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

finally glad I'm older than the rest of you!:scared1: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Middle age is truly depressing, study finds
But good news is that most grow happy again during golden years

The average low point in the U.S. was 44 1/2, although researchers noted a suprising blip in their results: happiness among American men continued to fall until about age 53.
“Only in their 50s do people emerge from this low period.”

Is this statement true, Bill:
The good news, according to the new study, is that if people make it to age 70 and are still physically fit, they are on average as happy and mentally healthy as a 20-year old.

Boy, have I had a busy day:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ok, I have no idea what any of this means...........do I need to give "The Talk" to Dad too?popcorn::

I can't believe what i read....!! :goodvibes ,, your telling me that my man JOHN will be attending Drexel...:rotfl: .. .I just heard about it, and can't stop laughing:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ..that a boy Johnny....:laughing:
Was this in the offering...?? I mean what's his Major gonna be.....??:love: I better avoid that area:scared1:
Whew... I need a rest after that bombshell....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
West Virginia,Pitt,Drexel.....:hippie:

That "TALK "really cleared everything up:cool1:

Sorry folks, I can't get back on track:rolleyes1 I'm stunned ...:woohoo:

Hey...Penn State VS Ohio State tonight:dance3: Maybe PS will get back in the Big 10 with a win.....Yeah right, :rolleyes1 The ladies maybe...:confused3
Yes, perhaps, I should just kick myself now............:confused: (jkjkjkjkjk)

I would think, if a guy makes it to "70" and is in good health....:rolleyes1 He probably got remarried to a younger women because of devorce,being a widow,etc...:woohoo: That's not for me :scared1: ,boy,no way:) Why would a guy want a younger women...??:confused3 :rotfl: :cool1: :dance3: You would have to go thru all that braking them in stuff again...:confused: teach 'em how to cook,clean,wash floors,etc...:confused3 :laundy: I didn't notice ...did you say anything about being happy...??

Penn State got punished again... what a booring game...!! goodnite all:goodvibes

I would think, if a guy makes it to "70" and is in good health....:rolleyes1 He probably got remarried to a younger women because of devorce,being a widow,etc...:woohoo: That's not for me :scared1: ,boy,no way:) Why would a guy want a younger women...??:confused3 :rotfl: :cool1: :dance3: You would have to go thru all that braking them in stuff again...:confused: teach 'em how to cook,clean,wash floors,etc...:confused3 :laundy: I didn't notice ...did you say anything about being happy...??

Penn State got punished again... what a booring game...!! goodnite all:goodvibes

What?:confused:

I haven't asked in awhile - how is the cold...:confused: :hug:

and 'the talk' - BOTH boys....why waste your breath on ONE!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Plus, also in our house, neither one is ever wrong or does anything wrong - we must have a mystery child in the house!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

and 'the talk' - BOTH boys....why waste your breath on ONE!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Plus, also in our house, neither one is ever wrong or does anything wrong - we must have a mystery child in the house!:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I keep looking for this cartoon to send you and Lucy. It's the Family Circus cartoon of their ghost child "Not Me"!! I will keep looking for it....it's perfect for all of us! We also have "I Didn't Do It" living here as well.

I've never met kids like that........what's that like?:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My cold evolved into a neck ache (I think I have viral meningitis?)......anyway, I went to work each day, I slept thru the night for the first time last night.........so hopefully it's over..............thx for asking!:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter