Hey, Guess who forgot to tell us it is her birthday Today?

Happy day to both of you, Denise and Anniston!! :cool1: :cool1:

My oldest turned 11 this week, too. Guess who was out of town on the big day :headache:

I put her age down as 11 in the signature line when I joined, just in case I forgot to change it later. We're having a friend & family cook-out Saturday. DW is already working on some off-the-wall games for it (like bobbing for marshmallows in flour, can't wait to see that one).

Congrats Denise and Anni!!! Enjoy it!!!! :yay:

Denise that's who!! She has been hiding it from us! I even know how old she is, and for the right price I will spill the beans!!

Happy Birthday Denise!! Hope you feel better, and enjoy your big day!!

:bday::bday::bday:party:party::goofy:

Thanks for the well wishes, not much gonna happen I'm still under the weather.

And thanks for not paying John to tell you how old I am. :thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DENI!

Hey look, Frank fished out his favorite love songs LP to play for your birthday, and I think he's hiding another surprise too... ain't that sweet of him...

***CENSORED*** FOR THE SAKE OF DECENCY AND TO PRESERVE THE MORAL FABRIC OF OUR COMMUNITY THIS PICTURE HAS BE DELETED FROM THE THREAD. IF YOU ARE OF CONSENTING AGE (AT LEAST 40) AND HAVE A HEARTY CONSTITUTION THIS LINK WILL TAKE YOU TO THE ORIGINAL PICTURE. CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK. (WDWInfo assumes no responsibility for content linked to from our site)

(man I hope Roz doesn't kick me for that one .... Love ya, Roz)

RozEars.png

OMG Shan-man!! (denise i blushed for ya)

Roz, i love the hair!

MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF FRANK DISAPPEARED!!! I noticed Roz is still there, however. Unfair!!! Unfair I tell ya!!!

MY FAVORITE PICTURE OF FRANK DISAPPEARED!!! I noticed Roz is still there, however. Unfair!!! Unfair I tell ya!!!

Just click the link dear, the carnage is still there! LOL

i am very concerned about shan and his photoshopping abilities....:eek:

those of you on chat last night know what i mean...

I'm sorry, I put up the wrong pic, I meat to post...

JenMuppet.png

Oh thank goodness someone besides me! Sorry Jen.:lmao: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter