Here's the Menu for the Three Broomsticks Restaurant

Anyone have their breakfast menu?

We have that with our package.

Hey Deb, when are your breakfast reservations? I remember you are going the same time me and my SO are going. Our breakfast reservations are for August 11th @ 0930. But we are probably going to try the 3 Broomsticks for lunch or dinner August 9th when we are there too. Can't wait to try Butterbeer and I have heard great things about the strawberry and peanut butter ice cream!

Hi John!!

We are going to the Three Broomsticks breakfast at 9 on Saturday, August 7. I'm hoping to get the kids (we have 2 teens, ages 19 and 15) up and out so that we can ride FJ before breakfast, as our DD gets motion sickness. She's actually fine on roller coasters and most other "visual" rides, like Spiderman and Soaring, so I'm thinking she will be OK on FJ - at least I hope so, because we are all HUGE HP fans!

It's coming soon!!! And I'm so glad to hear they got more Butterbeer mugs!! :banana:

Hi John!!

We are going to the Three Broomsticks breakfast at 9 on Saturday, August 7. I'm hoping to get the kids (we have 2 teens, ages 19 and 15) up and out so that we can ride FJ before breakfast, as our DD gets motion sickness. She's actually fine on roller coasters and most other "visual" rides, like Spiderman and Soaring, so I'm thinking she will be OK on FJ - at least I hope so, because we are all HUGE HP fans!

It's coming soon!!! And I'm so glad to hear they got more Butterbeer mugs!! :banana:

How much is breakfast and where do you make reservations? Is it for guests only?

Just noticed on the menu that frozen butterbeer is $3.99 and butterbeer is $2.99 any idea why? surely it doesn`t cost $1 to freeze it..or am I missing something :confused3

How much is breakfast and where do you make reservations? Is it for guests only?

I may be wrong, but I think the breakfast is only with the hotel package?

You can find information about it on the official Universal Studios Florida website.

Just noticed on the menu that frozen butterbeer is $3.99 and butterbeer is $2.99 any idea why? surely it doesn`t cost $1 to freeze it..or am I missing something :confused3

Yep apparently they charge a dollar to freeze it lol. It's more like a slurpee type consistency (same type of system is used to mix it) and it's unlike the regular one, which when I tried it tasted like warm cream soda.. bleh.. I pay the dollar extra for the good stuff lol.

Finally-a place I am excited to eat at. I'm very picky and don't like much of anything, but this sounds GOOD!:woohoo:

Is anyone else already picking out what they want? I'm leaning towards the fish and the chocolate trifle so far. And of course a frozen butter beer!

thanks! just what i was looking for!

i'm leaning towards fish and chips and a nice strawberry and pb ice cream. :) yum

We ate there on 8/20. I had the ribs/chicken combo plate - very good. My girls had the sheppards pie - they loved it. My husband had the pasties - said they were good but on the small side. The chocolate triffle was delicious!!! They open for lunch at 10 a.m. and there was quite a line when we got there at 10:15 but it moved quickly. Enjoy!!!

I was thrilled that the smoked chicken plate is exactly what I used to get at the Enchanted Oak and it was great! DS got the fish and he liked it. We also got a frozen butterbeer and it's well worth the cost. Actually, they could double the price and it would be well worth the cost according to DS. ;)

Some people have been asking about being able to make reservations and whether there is breakfast, has anyone been able to find this out? I won't be going back till sept. to find this out, so If anyone knows, that would be some great info to have :-) Thanks!

I got the fish & chips. It was ok. Nothing great. I could have easily gotten the kids' fish & chips because the adult portion was HUGE!

BTW, it cost 5 of us $79 for lunch!!!!! I didn't think the food was good enough for that amount.

Dd, 16, also got the fish and chips. She said it was ok. They were a little stingy with chips. The lady next to us had the shepard's pie. She rated it pretty good.

we had a very early lunch there - DH had the pasty :lmao::lmao:., they looked like three little samosa - he was not impressed. :rotfl:

I was thrilled that the smoked chicken plate is exactly what I used to get at the Enchanted Oak and it was great! DS got the fish and he liked it. We also got a frozen butterbeer and it's well worth the cost. Actually, they could double the price and it would be well worth the cost according to DS. ;)

When I read the menu I thought that the smoked chicken/ribs sounded just like the old "Enchanted Oak" ones! Glad to hear they taste the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter