Here's a kid with some issues

what on earth was he thinking??????? Where were the parents??????

He was thinking that "if I'm nothing but a cosmic accident that became a germ that became a chimp that became me, and there is no absolute good or evil, then why should I deny my baser impulses, or any impulses at all? For some societal conventions that suggest a standard of conduct? Machiavelli and Nietzsche say No (or rather Niet!). I am ubermensch! I will attain to the greater power!"

...at least I think that's what he was thinking! :happytv:

Ummmmm.......yeeeeaah....thats PROBABLY what the 7 year old punk was thinking!!!!

Ummmmm.......yeeeeaah....thats PROBABLY what the 7 year old punk was thinking!!!!

You got the punk part right. No 7yo of mine would be running around that time of night. If he were mine I would have been locked up by now as I would have kicked his a&& every night if he did crap like this.

Wonder where his parents were?

2 comments:
1. Parents SHOULD be held responsible - how come they didn't know where he was/what he was doing at that age? How sad and sick.
2. How on earth did the Allentown Morning Call get this? Oh yeah, I forgot, they don't do much local news anymore, they just download stuff from the (internet). (sorry, editorial comment, it's DFIL's local paper - DH used to work for them about 25 years ago - and they've gone way downhill)

That was what stumped me, why was he wandering around the zoo alone.

Aquaintances of ours have a Burmese and have been known to feed it bunnies, chickens, and other small animals, I wonder if this kid has a pet at home that is fed smaller animals.

A similar family had a python as well and a couple of weeks ago had to cut its head off because it got out of its cage in the afternoon and went after the 13 year old taking a nap. She woke up to a python around her midsection squeezing her to death. Fun. I like reptiles, but if that are that big, they go outside.

A similar family had a python as well and a couple of weeks ago had to cut its head off because it got out of its cage in the afternoon and went after the 13 year old taking a nap. She woke up to a python around her midsection squeezing her to death. Fun. I like reptiles, but if that are that big, they go outside.

Great pet. One that can swallow you whole or sqeeze you to pieces. :scared1:
I will stick to my cats and dogs. :)

Did I REALLY understand that article to say that there are no official consequences for your actions in the Northern Territories if you are under the age of 10? I'm not looking for a gallows here, but that just blows my mind. Can you imagine trying to pass that legislation in LA or Miami?

I'm just pointing out I'm probably the only one qualified to make the right choices..... you people are simpletons. except for Steve. I"m sorry if I'm on a higher intellectual plane.

Pete, you are starting to scare me, you sound too much like my DH. He has a quote about himself that is very similar, all in jest but...and you both are Gator fans.

First OMG I am speechless. Having four 7 year olds now I can't possibly see them in a mental state that would even remotely resemble what this kid did. There has to be something going on. I do hope his mental health is completely dissected.

Loretta

my ticker is wrong, FW here we come in 20 days

i'm just pointing out i'm probably the only one qualified to make the right choices..... you people are simpletons. except for Steve. I"m sorry if I'm on a higher intellectual plane.

Better put your seat belt on before you hit turbulence on that higher intellectual plane. :rotfl2: Hope there is no crash landing.:rotfl2:

Better put your seat belt on before you hit turbulence on that higher intellectual plane. :rotfl2: Hope there is no crash landing.:rotfl2:

the captain turned off the seatbelt sign.

I think it was a revenge killing. The lizards definately had it coming to them. It was a crocodile, not a Gator. We are lovers, not eaters.

I'm sure we will hear more about this kid someday, once he graduates to serial killing and no not the captain crunch type

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter