~!!!Help Would Be Appreciated For Ride-A-Thon Items =)!!!~

Alvern_Boy

DIS Veteran
Hello Disers:santa: :santa:

Well as it just happens, I probably am going to be either gone to family events or decorating my house for Christmas this whole weekend, so I'm not gonna be able to get on VMK for the Ride-A-Thon :sad1: I don't feel right asking people to give me the items for free, so I can give a Teleport Magic for the most Ride-A-Thon items offered. If on some of the days they're giving out items sold in the shops (like castle flowers), then I don't really need those....I'll just need any new things that are awarded (like the thrones).

I can also switch out the Teleport Magic for another item if wanted :wizard:

Thanks in advance to whoever decides to help princess: princess: :grouphug:

-Al

I was able to log on a few minutes before closing and grab a couple of the rugs, so I'm not gonna be needing those anymore :) There's also been a slight change in my family event plans for tomorrow and Saturday, so that might be changing if I need certain day's items, but I'll keep you guys updated :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter