Help with Pink Minnie Party

Hello All,

I am having my daughters first birthday and the theme is Minnie Mouse Zebra. I am looking for some cool ideas or pictures. I see really nice things from Dolly, do you think you can help me? My daughter's name is Alexis and is turning 1. I love do it yourself projects. If anyone can help me THANKS

Hello All,

I am having my daughters first birthday and the theme is Minnie Mouse Zebra. I am looking for some cool ideas or pictures. I see really nice things from Dolly, do you think you can help me? My daughter's name is Alexis and is turning 1. I love do it yourself projects. If anyone can help me THANKS

Other than pictures, was there something else you were needing? There is tons of stuff in my 4shared file that you can make and assemble for your party.

Thank you Dolly I just opened the folder you have AMAZING things and ideas! With these extra special unique things my daughter party is sure to be BEAUTIFUL! Is there anyway for me to add font to these? Like adding Alexis's 1st Birthday? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Andrea

Thank you Dolly I just opened the folder you have AMAZING things and ideas! With these extra special unique things my daughter party is sure to be BEAUTIFUL! Is there anyway for me to add font to these? Like adding Alexis's 1st Birthday? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Andrea

Yes there is a thread that teaches how if you have MS Word:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2286193

Hope you have a great party!

how much do you charge for some

I do not charge for anything with Disney trademark images on them. You can find them in my 4shared file in the link in my signature. I do make party printables for others with non-trademarked images that I sell. Send me a pm with any questions you have.

Dolly I love your work! I am hoping you can help me with a cowgirl minnie variation to this party. I made a general post but dont think I was specific enough, I will delete it if you agree to take on my project :).

1. I like your minnie banner letters and am thinking that minnie with a cowboy hat with the letter in a western font would be nice.

2. scalloped edge cupcake toppers with a cow print instead of zebra
3. coordinating candy tents
4. invitations that allow for bday girls picture
an example i found:
Giddy up all you cowboys and girls to a hoedown in the Wild Wild West.
Cowgirl Nayara is turnin' 3 and wants you to get all gussied up in your cowfolk clothes for a hayday of a time.
They'll be grub and contests of strength and wit. Come join the fun!

Im very open to any suggestions or changes
brown\pink color scheme works or bandana instead of cow print

Thanks so much for your time and consideration

Dolly I love your work! I am hoping you can help me with a cowgirl minnie variation to this party. I made a general post but dont think I was specific enough, I will delete it if you agree to take on my project :).

1. I like your minnie banner letters and am thinking that minnie with a cowboy hat with the letter in a western font would be nice.

2. scalloped edge cupcake toppers with a cow print instead of zebra
3. coordinating candy tents
4. invitations that allow for bday girls picture
an example i found:
Giddy up all you cowboys and girls to a hoedown in the Wild Wild West.
Cowgirl Nayara is turnin' 3 and wants you to get all gussied up in your cowfolk clothes for a hayday of a time.
They'll be grub and contests of strength and wit. Come join the fun!

Im very open to any suggestions or changes
brown\pink color scheme works or bandana instead of cow print

Thanks so much for your time and consideration

I will send you a pm about this.

My niece is turning 4 next month and I am throwing her birthday party! :banana:

She is VERY opinonated and I knows what she wants and doesn't usually budge! I think its funny but it does make her Mother crazy! hehehe

I was showing her all different party themes online, and she wasn't havin any of them and I remembered seeing this thread awhile back so I came back to it and showed her your disigns and she clenched her little hands under her chin and got a huge smile on her face and said I LOVE IT!! I want that for my party! :lovestruc

I have printed all the tutorials and instructions and this weekend I am HOPING to learn how to personalize them for her!! I am so excited! I already printed the hats and have played with them and LOVE them!!

I can't wait till every thing is done and I will post pictures after the party!!

Thank you so much for all you disigners do!! :worship:

My niece is turning 4 next month and I am throwing her birthday party! :banana:

She is VERY opinonated and I knows what she wants and doesn't usually budge! I think its funny but it does make her Mother crazy! hehehe

I was showing her all different party themes online, and she wasn't havin any of them and I remembered seeing this thread awhile back so I came back to it and showed her your disigns and she clenched her little hands under her chin and got a huge smile on her face and said I LOVE IT!! I want that for my party! :lovestruc

I have printed all the tutorials and instructions and this weekend I am HOPING to learn how to personalize them for her!! I am so excited! I already printed the hats and have played with them and LOVE them!!

I can't wait till every thing is done and I will post pictures after the party!!

Thank you so much for all you disigners do!! :worship:

You are so welcome. I'm glad that I made something she loves! I too love parties and actually started my own party printables company. It has kept me pretty busy so I haven't been able to DISign much on the DISBoards.

Would this work??? I already had it made. I also have a black zebra bag in my 4shared file as I don't think boys will like this pink zebra bag.
MiniFavorBagMacy.jpg

Did you post the blank file of the pink zebra bag? I have looked but can't find it!

I am having so much fun learning how to personalize these and my 4 year old niece is so excited when she sees her name on them! :love:

I can't wait till her party so I can post pictures!!

Ok, I am planning my daughter's birthday and I am having a super hard time finding anything with red Minnie instead of pink, I can do red and zebra that is fine with me, I almost cried when I saw everything you had posted here.. could you please help me with some of this?

Thanks, Candice

I am new here. A friend sent me here when I began looking for cupcake toppers for my little girls 3rd birthday party. I am not very computer savy when it comes to changing things and I tried to play around with one or two of your minnie heads but I am still coming up short...ha! Is there any way you could make my little girl a few toppers that I could use?

I like this one Scallop Zebra Minnie Bow Head.jpg if it could say Happy Birthday Avery

Minnie Bow Head White Circle.jpg with the number 3

and anything else that you think is cute or that I need to make her Minnie zebra party complete. If you have time to get to this I would greatly appericate it if not I totally understand.

Thank you so much for your time,
Brenda

I am new here. A friend sent me here when I began looking for cupcake toppers for my little girls 3rd birthday party. I am not very computer savy when it comes to changing things and I tried to play around with one or two of your minnie heads but I am still coming up short...ha! Is there any way you could make my little girl a few toppers that I could use?

I like this one Scallop Zebra Minnie Bow Head.jpg if it could say Happy Birthday Avery

Minnie Bow Head White Circle.jpg with the number 3

and anything else that you think is cute or that I need to make her Minnie zebra party complete. If you have time to get to this I would greatly appericate it if not I totally understand.

Thank you so much for your time,
Brenda

I started my own company designing party printables for others so I'm no longer personalizing these on the Boards.

I started my own company designing party printables for others so I'm no longer personalizing these on the Boards.

Where's your company out of, online?? How do I get to it??? You did DISigns for me before and I'd like to look at your stuff!!! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter