Help w/Fairy Tale Pkg Pricing

brando5111

Mouseketeer
Please help me understand if this is indeed a good deal for us:

Cast - Me, DH, DS (10yr old)

Rec'vd pricing for Oct. 4 (Sat) to Oct. 12 (Sun)
We will be arriving late on Sat (around 4:00) and departing 7:00am Sun

Quoted the following w/ZREX code:

CSR - 8 nights w/UPH passes for family - $1691.89

WL - 8 nights w/UPH passes - $2221.49

BWI - 8 nights w/UPH passes - $2723.25

Why am I thinking this seems expensive? Am I clueless? It's been a few years, but I remember getting a mod hotel and 5 day hoppers for about 1200.00? I know it's a few more days at the parks and thats probably it, but we can't use the first day or the last as we arrive late and leave very early, so are we better off booking room only and just buying 5 day passes? If so, are there any good codes out there yet for fall?

If the fairy tale pkg is the way to go, I really want to book before this opens to the general public, and nothing is left....help!!!!!

Thanks for your help!:(

Go to the info pages on this site look up the cost on the passes then subtract then you can figure out the price per day on the room. Then try to do it seprately. I think you will find this is a good deal.

Kae

I don't think that it sounds expensive at all...look at it this way. I doubt that there will be any room only discounts for Oct. or if there are you may have a hard time getting them depending how well this pkg is received...so ...

rack rate for WL is 239 x 8 = 1912
Park hopper plus $300 per person = 900

so total 2812...you we quoted 2220 and you get the other 2 days to hop over to the parks if at all possible...

do you think it would be cheaper to go for 7 nights beacause then you get 3 free, paying only for 4...going for 8 nights you are paying for 5 nights...

About the cheapest I've ever seen a moderate is 89.00 a nite (with code), so that would be 793.88 for 8 nights with tax. 5 day PH would be 231.11 advance purchase so that's 693.33 for 3 of you. Add the 2 together, you get 1.487.21 (if any codes come out). Keep in mind, the price quoted you would be even cheaper if you went for 7 nights like princess lovers mom suggested, plus you'd be getting 7nite/8day UPH instead of just the 5 day PHs. ~:D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter