• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! Tell me what time to get to Port Canaveral before ship sailing!

Endo

Earning My Ears
New at this, just curious as to what time you need to get into the station before getting on the ship. I read somewhere that there is a luncheon? I am leaving on a 4 Day, on a Sunday.
Thanks for all your help!

Hi we just returned from the Western.

We got to the terminal by 11am, checked in and started boarding the ship after noon.

Yes, there is a buffet lunch and other activities to do.

I would recommend get to the terminal and in line asap on Sunday, your wait will be shorter to check in and you'll be on board pretty quickly.

have a great time!

Hi..the terminal opens around 10:30AM. Boarding around 12:15 or so. If you don't mind hanging around a bit, then by all mean go early. That way you have more time on the ship!!

Ursula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter